Are you looking to join an organization that is growing, dynamic, offers a high-energy, collaborative environment where hard work is rewarded in a culture where colleagues become family? Check us out and FIND YOUR EXPERT!
J.S. Held is a global multi-disciplinary professional services/consulting firm with over 90 locations globally. We are committed to people- both our clients and employees. We are serious about the people we work with!
The Sales Enablement Lead collaborates with Business Development, Marketing, and Practice experts to deliver on strategic business goals that grow market share and strengthen client relationships. A primary goal of the Sales Enablement Lead is to equip the Business Development team with the marketing resources, knowledge and tools they need to have better and deeper conversations with their contacts and customers.
This role also involves operational support including CRM support, developing and enhancing playbooks that drive success, development of campaign and marketing analytics reports, marketing attribution reporting, overseeing the firm’s suite of marketing collateral, and other related sales enablement responsibilities. The Sales Enablement Lead reports directly to J.S. Held’s VP of Business Development Operations.
Are you a good fit for this position?
- This position requires a highly motivated individual – we need someone who is enthusiastic, agile, shows initiative, and can multi-task. You need to be able to work past roadblocks, be a self-starter, and remain fluid in responding to evolving company needs.
- We need someone with exceptional verbal/written communication, analytic, and presentation skills.
- Are you detail oriented? We want someone who notices the little things and double-checks all work before marking it final.
- This role requires the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and impactful results.
- You must have excellent project management and organizational skills.
- You must be able to excel in defining business requirements, developing unique solutions that address those needs, and working with team members to support successful implementation.
Position and Responsibilities
- Liase with the Marketing teams to develop and deliver sales enablement collateral materials to the Business Development teams Works as a liaison between the Business Development and Marketing teams to ensure consistent branding and messaging, support cross-functional dependencies, and enhance combined efforts to achieve business goals.
- Conduct deep discovery to uncover sales performance issues, sales skills, or process challenges, recommend solutions, and measure impacts.
- Create, maintain, and utilize sales training tools and materials such as playbooks; user guides; job aids; training videos; meeting outlines.
- Gathers feedback from the Business Development teams on a regular basis to constantly improve processes and content
- Fields ad hoc content and collateral requests from the Business Development teams
- Collaborate with BD Leadership in establishing a comprehensive onboarding program for new BD team members as well as ongoing training on our practice groups
- Design and implement assessments to identify competency gaps. Maintain and enhance the Sales Playbook, partnering with Practice Leads and Marketing for updates. Develop methods to implement its use into our sales process. Develop and implement ongoing education to keep team abreast of client personas, value propositions, and competitive landscape.
- Supports the Business Development team with the development and review of effective client marketing presentations that comply with J.S. Held quality control and brand standards.
- Oversees the coordination and execution of data imports driven by Business Development efforts to manage and consolidate requests while ensuring required fields are accounted for and the proper Business Development team member is assigned to Contacts/Accounts.
- Daily work with Dynamics CRM to support data analytics in accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to organizational best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Assist with CRM system and Sales Hub process enhancements, as well as training and instruction to ensure everyone has the support/knowledge required in concert with CRM Data Analyst.
- Audits and oversees content collateral inventory to ensure we have relevant and diverse materials that best represent the firm, our multidisciplinary expertise, and our clients’ needs. Ensures the information is easily and readily available at the point of need.
- Works with the Marketing Design team to execute the creation of new marketing collateral and communicate necessary updates to existing materials.
- Works with the Marketing Design team to keep Business Development maps up to date.
- Assists with special projects as needed and directed by VP BD Operations and/or Marketing Strategy & Operations Director
Attributes & Background:
- College degree and marketing/business development experience
- 8+ years of experience preferred
- Professional sales experience, preferably in professional services
- Experience implementing successful sales process/sales playbook initiatives
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Experience working with an enterprise CRM, preferably MS Dynamics
- Advanced organization and communication skills
J.S. Held is dedicated to becoming the global leader in providing multi-disciplinary consulting services to the insurance, construction, and legal communities. We have diverse practice areas including Construction Advisory, Forensic Accounting & Economics, Forensic Architecture & Engineering, Surety, Environmental Health and Safety, Equipment, Toxicology, and Building and Property Consulting among other disciplines. J.S. Held is committed to recruiting and cultivating top industry talent to build a collaborative and diverse team of experts. We leverage this experience to provide local and cost-efficient solutions and an unrivaled client experience. We embrace diversity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team and environment that promotes a professionally and personally enriching and supporting climate that allows all employees to thrive and succeed. We’re greater when we’re Equal!
Some of the Benefits We Have Include
J.S. Held not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that.
- Our flexible work environment allows you to work remotely when needed
- Generous PTO policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Match
- Commuter Benefits
J.S. Held LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J.S. Held LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
J.S. Held LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of J.S. Held LLC employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please explore what we’re all about at www.jsheld.com. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer.