Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Supporting the Business Development Manager (BDM) by providing the day to day support to the customer and ensuring communication is shared back to the BDM;
- Communicating with and service an existing customer base by answering requests for either a Quote or any question the customer has;
- Understanding customers' needs through communication with them and working with our partners to provide them the best product and/or service;
- Upselling products and services to existing customers;
- Answering customers' questions and sending additional information;
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates through attendance and participation in ongoing training;
- Staying informed about competing products and services;
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services;
- Closing sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- High school degree required;
- Three (3) years of related experience in a sales environment, with IT sales a strong asset;
- Strong bilingual communication skills, both verbal and written, in French and English;
- Ability to work within a performance based environment and thrive in this type of setting;
- Ambitious, goal driven, energetic, & self-motivated;
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently;
- Experienced in Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel, Teams, etc…).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment;
- On-site cafeteria and gym;
- Engaging work activities, including Lunch & Learns;
- Career advancement opportunities.
Are you up for the challenge?
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected ch
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you authorized to work in Canada?
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- French (required)
- English (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19