Are you looking to work in a forward-thinking sales environment that offers great earnings and growth potential with an industry leader?
As a Learning Sales Specialist, at Thomson Reuters you will be responsible for managing a designated territory through outbound, inbound, and digital contacts to assist customers with their Learning Solutions and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) needs.
The LSS utilizes outbound phone calls, email, video and social media to reach decision makers within predefined targets; develops ongoing relationships with contacts by providing value to the contact in every interaction, demonstrates a high level of product competency and oral and written communication.
We provide generous employee benefits, which include paid vacation/sick time annually, comprehensive health/vision/dental plan options, retirement savings with company match, education assistance, health & wellness incentives, etc.
Thomson Reuters is also consistently recognized as a ‘Top Employer to Work For’ across a broad range of categories, such as Work-Life Balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Opportunities for Women, Culture, Volunteerism.
About the Role:
In this opportunity as a Learning Sales Specialist you will:
- Manage the assigned territory by contacting customers to assist with learning solutions and CPE needs and renewals for the firm.
- Work with other Learning Sales Specialists on sales with their assigned accounts
- Responsible for selling products to existing customers and new prospects
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by selling Tax &Accounting products
- Place outgoing sales calls and enter customer orders and contact information
- Work with our Digital Automation resources to work digitally with our customers
- Responsible for handling all incoming calls through resolution in a timely manner
- Enter detailed information for each customer interaction into the department's sales call tracking system timely
- Review existing customer accounts and present to customers new products and/or services
- Maintain thorough knowledge of production schedule, product and shipping prices
- Ensure an accurate and timely process for maintaining customer account information and closing pricing transactions
- Continuously work with management to refine sales strategy to optimize efficiency and results
- Actively contribute to both overall Sales Department and Company objectives
- Learn and thoroughly understand Tax & Accounting products and services
- Understand how Tax & Accounting products are used in the Accounting, Tax and Finance industry to better present and sell Tax &Accounting products to meet the customers' needs
- Make outbound phone calls to customers and prospects to set appointments
- Work with our great Marketing team on effectiveness of constructive ad campaigns to bring in leads
- Share your personal insight and feedback to the team on effectiveness of software tools and product packaging
- New Sales Quota for your territory
- Territory Value for your territory
- Value of total pipeline created
- Pilot new sales enablement tools
You’re a fit for the role of Sales Development Representative if you are/have:
- One or more years of B2B or B2C inside sales experience
- Outbound prospecting experience, successfully generating new business
- An ability to tell a story with enthusiasm, communicate and influence others over phone, email, video
- Strong time management/organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, sales automation, CRM (customer relationship management) and/or web-based software programs
- Goal oriented, driven to succeed
- Technical aptitude for learning products, solving problems and relating to people
- Collaborative/Team player
- High School diploma or equivalent required, 4-year degree (BA, BS) preferred
What’s in it For You?
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Our Culture: You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a market dominant position and is passionate about giving back to the community
- Learning & Development: You will be joining a team that has the commitment of the company to prioritize growth and has made investments to expand our capabilities
- Benefits: Extraordinary benefits package including health benefits, savings/investment plans, and paid time off
- Social Impact: Global volunteer network, organized virtual volunteer events, 2 paid volunteer workdays a year, company matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising
- Compensation: Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America