UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek out elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to find, acknowledge, and remediate cyber risk. With UpGuard, organizations leverage our security expertise and software to automate what were once laborious, spreadsheet-driven processes–whether it's monitoring the attack surface of hundreds of vendors or assessing the security of their own infrastructure. UpGuard is used by some of the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative companies.
Why are we hiring this role?
UpGuard has just come off the back of a record breaking year, sales have grown by 128% and new customer velocity increased by over 179%.
What will you accomplish?
- Manage the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close
- Generate your pipeline of qualified net new sales opportunities via cold outreach
- Perform product demos via video conference to prospects
- Communicate and sell UpGuard’s value proposition to prospects
- Maintain accurate and detailed notes on every deal in your pipeline
- Work as a team with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), Technical Account Managers (TAM’s) and Operations to complete a full sales cycle
- Collaborate with other Account Executives and cross-departmentally to share knowledge and insights
- As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes securely use technology to connect with customers, employees and suppliers
What do we need from you?
- At least 2 years of technology related sales or business development experience at a B2B SaaS company
- You are a consistent top performer, and have a history of exceeding your targets
- Selling to Mid-Market & Enterprise customers, including C-level executives, is right in your comfort zone
- You are an exceptional communicator, both written and spoken
- Demonstrated success with complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with procurement, legal and business teams
- Experience working with and managing partners including global system integrators and packaged software vendors
- You are highly process and detail-oriented
What will give you an edge?
- Experience using Hubspot CRM
- Technical background (Bsc Comp Sci or Equivalent)
- Knowledge and understanding of the cybersecurity industry - ideally from a previous sales role in the industry
- Proven track record selling to companies in the Financial Services industry
What's in it for you?
- Rapidly growing user base: Work directly with some of the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative companies
- Interesting problems, at scale: Deeply explore the ever-evolving world of cybersecurity, with a platform processing billions of data points daily
- Learn from industry-leading experts: Our security research has been featured in The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, ZDNet, and The Guardian
- Impact: See the impact of your work on a daily basis, with data and impact available on dashboards you have access to
- Generous compensation: Competitive base salary and equity
- Great perks: Free lunch, flexible work arrangements, and wellness reimbursement