Competitive hourly pay of $11.00 per hour plus commission! Hours are 8am through 5pm with a one hour lunch break.
Benefits to include medical, dental, vision and 401k, paid time off after probationary period.
Jani-King of Lafayette/Lake Charles, representing the largest commercial cleaning franchisor in the world and the Official Cleaning Company of PGA of America, is seeking a professional, enthusiastic and outgoing Appointment Setter/Lead Generator.The qualified candidate will be HARDWORKING, RELIABLE, SELF MOTIVATED, have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE and be a TEAM PLAYER.
Must be able to develop new relationships, be self-sufficient, organized and comfortable cold calling on the phone. If you aren't afraid of hard work and want the potential to grow with a company while expanding your skill set and experience, then this is the position you've been looking for.
Job Description of an Appointment Setter/Lead Generator:
* Qualify new business opportunities via telephone.
* Uncover prospect's business challenges and relevant information.
* Ability to identify the needs of prospects and generate interest.
* Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and continuing communications in order to move the opportunities to the sales team.
* Coordinate all leads, prospects and opportunities, set tasks to follow up.
* Work in provided CRM, update vital lead information, and leverage digital resources to gain better understanding of prospects.
* Ability to hit targeted goals.
* Ability to motivate team members and potential customers.
* Consistently meet and exceed expectations.
* Experience making outbound calls.
* Strong phone skills with the ability to make a minimum of 100 dials per day.
* Excellent persuasive skills utilized for appointment setting with the ability to set 2 new appointments per day.
* Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with businesses.
* Self-motivated, confident and unfazed by rejection.
* Great organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to establish and maintain relationships.
* Personal discipline and the drive to make a difference.
* Ability to understand territories and sales markets.
* Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Ability to manage a CRM and input data.
* Computer research/strong working knowledge of internet search.
* Go-getter mentality & positive attitude!
* Primary duty includes updating and maintaining the existing CRM database by generating leads and making outbound calls to prospective customers.
* Qualifies leads and sets sales appointments for the Regional Director and Sales Team.
* Maintains CRM by updating prospect accounts, activities and contact profiles and information.
* Manages team calendars to help increase efficiencies.
* Manages marketing material, sales team promotional items and outgoing prospect letters.
* Identifies and tracks potential target accounts.
* Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply