As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and managing a group of customers to ensure satisfaction and growth within the Siemens Mobility, Customer Services organization.
- Initiate and maintain a strong relationship at all levels of the customer organization
- Utilize a consultative process to create opportunities and grow the North American service business
- Understand the portfolio of products and services available to the customer and sell value added solutions
- Support multiple internal customers representing numerous product lines and businesses
- This role will report directly to the Director of Customer Success
- Build and maintain long term relationships with customers
- Lead teams and individuals in the Siemens organization to solve issues and increase customer satisfaction
- Travel to customer sites on a regular basis
- Learn the Siemens Mobility portfolio of products and be able to clearly describe how they are implemented to provide value
- Grow portfolio engagement for all assigned accounts
- Develop account plans for all assigned customers
- Work in a team environment that is highly collaborative and agile
- Clearly document and communicate all customer related issues
- Attend trade shows and other customer facing events
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to understand complex industrial/mechanical products as well as digital solutions
- High Level communication skills both verbal and written
- Minimum 3 years of customer facing business experience
- Knowledge of large Government or Municipal contracting
- Competency with Microsoft suite of programs (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Working knowledge of CRM tools (ex: Salesforce)
- Travel up to 75%, primarily in the Unites States and Canada. Some overseas travel may be required.
- Ability to obtain a valid passport for travel outside the United States
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in the Rail/Rolling Stock industry or other heavy industrial products
- History of successful Bid/Proposal management
- Project Management experience or certifications (PMP)
- Training or experience in consultative sales techniques
- Negotiation skills and/or training
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.