Acadium started with the belief that anyone, anywhere, should be able to get the skills and experience they need to start their career without barriers like price, schedule, or location getting in their way. Acadium gives anyone the tools, support, and mentorship they need to launch their dream career. Acadium is the only platform that provides real work experience, accessible to everyone.
Acadium began in 2017 with a team of 3 co-founders: Richard Shaw, Marco Tundo, and Moe Abbas. Since then, they’ve attracted more than 120,000 student members and over 50,000 businesses to connect through the apprenticeship marketplace. Our team is growing and looking for people who are motivated, intelligent, and committed to making education accessible to join our team.
What we value
- Integrity - Be trustworthy in your actions
- Care - Treat your teammates and our community as you would want to be treated
- Curiosity - Ask questions. Always state your assumptions
- Tenacity - Persevere when times are tough
- Discipline - Be consistent in your actions
- Ambition - Aspire to become better every day
- Service -Serve your community to the best of your abilities.
What You'll Do:
- Handle inbound/outbound sales calls with prospective businesses
- Help us refine our process - we're all responsible for building the best possible version of our sales team
- Onboard new businesses to the Acadium platform
- Capture and share customer feedback to help us constantly improve our product
- Work towards monthly inbound sales targets
- Research and suggest new opportunities for sales growth
- Work with the team on rolling out new features by engaging in strategy meetings, and providing clear and thoughtful feedback
- Commission based role
Are you the one?
You are a strong communicator who is always closing. You are comfortable living and breathing the fast pace that is start-up life. You are self-motivated, have a high attention to detail, and a passion for crushing your goals. You understand the value of, and excel at relationship building.
You also take ownership over the entire Acadium experience. Your contributions don't stop with sales - your constantly collecting customer feedback and suggesting updates to our process, product, marketing, and customer service.
What you need:
- Two+ years experience in other business development type roles
- Proven track record of successfully achieving sales targets and driving rapid growth
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Solid work ethic and an ability to work autonomously
This is a remote role in Canada. Acadium is based out of Ottawa, ON.
Acadium is built on the power of diversity. What you're capable of matters, the rest doesn’t.