Drive for Excellence
Since 2015 AutoPlanethas strived on innovation as Ontario’s largest indoor pre-owned dealership. With over 1000 vehicles, we aim at being progressive and dynamic in everything we do. We are committed to putting our team and guests first which is why we have achieved a high guest satisfaction rating and a relaxed buying experience.
AutoPlanet Brampton is currently seeking a full- time BDC Representative to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service and communicate effectively by telephone and email with customers (both inbound and outbound communication), and schedule appointments.
Part of the Performance Auto Group, a leading automotive group, we are committed to integrity, believe in employee empowerment, passionate about innovating, care about a great guest experience and giving back.
Here’s what you’ll deliver:
- Answer inbound calls and respond to all customer inquiries and all web leads promptly and effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients by utilizing established dealership templates to communicate with customers by email and telephone.
- Utilize dealership call scripts for all inbound and outbound sales calls.
- Schedule , log, and confirm appointments with customers and achieve daily/weekly/monthly goals as established by the BDC Manager.
- Update the CRM with information regarding all verbal communication with customers.
- Enter information in the Appointment Log when an appointment is scheduled.
- Study product and services to continually enhance ability to assist customers.
- Complete necessary certification tests.
- Study used vehicle inventory on a weekly basis.
- Learn pertinent dealership processes.
- Comply with any customer handling and marketing functions as identified by the BDC Manager.
- Communicate with the manager any relative any potential customers issues or problems.
- Perform all outbound campaigns as periodically assigned.
- Perform marketing call campaigns as required.
- Follow the policies and procedures of the BDC department.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
What you need to succeed:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Team oriented, adaptable, with a positive attitude.
- Must have valid OMVIC license or are willing to attain OMVIC license.
- Able to connect with people over the phone and in-person.
- Strong computer skills, including hands-on experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in a dealership environment will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills with enthusiastic and friendly demeanor.
AutoPlanet Brampton Offers:
- Excellent Management support.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.