Do you love working outside of the office? Do you have a competitive spirit? Are you a strong and influential communicator? If so, the AUS sales team is looking for an ambitious Account Executive (AE) to drive sales and advance with our company. Join us and be part of a rapidly growing outside sales team working together to secure new business and increase market share. While uniform sales will be the primary focus of the AE, they will also sell linens and facility services to support our growth and increase in demand.
Successful candidates will possess:
-Tenacity, Drive - We have industry leading sales goals of 200+ dials per week in addition to our in-person prospecting and sales targets.
-Speed, Agility - Our industry is continuously adapting and growing. Every day will be a new and exciting opportunity to showcase your skills.
-Coachable - You will complete a paid, comprehensive sales training program to gain product knowledge, mentorship, and learn how to be a successful AUS team member.
-Ability Follow Our Sales Process - We teach you our structured sales process to set you up for success as you’re working both independently and collaborating as a team.
-Technology - Our team uses laptops, cell phones, Microsoft Office, and a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to stay organized and connected.
-Customer Focus and Orientation - In this role, you will be the face of the company. We need someone passionate about providing the ultimate customer experience.
-Ability to Influence - We need someone who can overcome objections and effectively demonstrate why we are the uniform, facilities, and first aid products supplier of choice.
- -At least 21 years of age
- -Valid driver’s license
- -Successfully pass Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
- -Previous sales experience; OR completion of a college degree within the last 18 months; OR military service
- -Business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation
- -Strong presentation and communication skills
- -Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
-Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems - Salesforce preferred
WHY CHOOSE US?
- -Unlimited career growth potential
- -Competitive base salary, uncapped commission, and quarterly bonus opportunities
- -Monthly car allowance and gas card
- -Medical benefits available first day of employment
- -Recognized by Selling Power® as one of the 50 best companies to sell for
- -Named by Diversity Inc as a Top 50 company for Diversity
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)