Change your Career, Change your World
At Stericycle, we deliver solutions and drive innovations that protect the environment, people, and public health. This includes working to create a more sustainable, shared future. Our innovative solutions make a difference in people’s lives, communities, and our planet by protecting their health and well-being. Change your career. Change your world. Join Stericycle and help protect health and well-being in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
The Inside Sales Representative Sr is responsible for maintaining and developing existing customers through high levels of service to expand and strengthen the relationship. The Inside Sales Representative Sr is a member of the sales team and is responsible for customer planning, and administration, monitoring, and optimizing the revenue potential and operational performance of their book of business. The Inside Sales Representative Sr is also responsible for prospecting net new customers to align with the Corporate vision as well as assisting less experienced sales reps with different needs. The Inside Sales Representative Sr maintains Stericycle policies, standards, and practices and ensures adherence to Stericycle's Vision, Mission and Values.
Key Job Activities:
- Enhances sales staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions.
- Maintains and develop existing customers through appropriate and ethical methods to optimize the quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively conducts outbound customer outreach calls, interactions, and presentations weekly.
- Proactively contacts prospect customers within their territory to gain new customer acquisitions that align with the corporate vision.
- Maintains a high level of customer contact by conducting ongoing business reviews and continuing to build a sales relationship into a long-term partnership.
- Handles and resolves all issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Completes standard reports along with any ad hoc reporting requests.
- Participates in all sales and other training provided by Stericycle.
- Participates in special projects and promotional campaigns under the direction of leadership and marketing.
- Assisting less experienced sales representatives in sales process, sales skills, and technical questions.
- Handles and responds to all customer problems and inquiries expediently and in the best interest of both the customer and Stericycle.
- Establishes relationships with current and potential customers in the assigned territory.
- Serve as a Helpful Expert in exceeding customer expectations on a regular basis.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Experience (North America & LATAM):
- Bachelors or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales.
- 2+ years’ experience in Business/Sales/Marketing related work experience, demonstrating the ability to manage and develop existing and prospective accounts.
- Must have experience with customer relations, support and exhibit leadership abilities, with a consultative sales approach.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter, driven, and motivated.
- Ability to learn company billing/customer database software, features of all company products and services, at varying levels of account options.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is preferred.
- Knowledge of OSHA Regulations or Healthcare industry knowledge is preferred.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.