Inside Sales Representative
VersaFile Inc. is a Vancouver-based technology services and software company providing intelligent content and process automation solutions. This includes managed services, strategic consulting, implementations, and commercial software. Our purpose is to generate outcomes that make a difference by making our solutions easy, highly functional, and quick to value.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to interact with potential and existing clients about VersaFile’s new product offerings. You will be someone who is adept as generating qualified leads, creating quotes, and cross-selling our products and services. Our ideal candidate will have sophisticated client skills and be technologically savvy, as well as being committed to achieving prescribed sales targets.
This is a full-time position, working remotely anywhere in the US, and includes base salary and incentive compensation.
- Understanding the overall Business Development strategy, and executing it in new markets
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-ups and outbound calls and emails
- Creating and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline
- Maintain long-lasting relationships with existing customers through after-sales services
- Developing knowledge of technical offerings
- Consulting and advising customers of VersaFile’s value proposition for each opportunity
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow-up, product information, and quotations to ensure “Elated End-Users”
- Updating and maintaining VersaFile’s CRM system and our business partners’ CRM portals
- Other duties as assigned
After the conclusion of the COVID-19 pandemic, this role will include travel throughout the US up to 10% of the time for conferences and the occasional client visit. Preference will be given to those who are interested in transitioning to an outbound sales role over the next 24 months, and which would include up to 50% travel.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business administration or marketing field
- 3+ years of experience in sales and/or business development with proven success in meeting/exceed assigned quotas
- Experience in selling business software, solutions and services
- Proven experience in building trust with clients through consultative selling
- Detail oriented, highly organized individual with and great time management skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow in a supportive company environment.
- Passion for client success.
- Tenacious competitor dictated to winning business and close deals.
- Experience in one or more industries including:
- Finance and Banking
- Energy and Utilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with high-level decision makers.
- Exceptional ability to absorb new technology concepts and articulate them in business terms.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to successfully navigate matrixed sales organizations building credibility, support and access to clients.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Full-time permanent
What We Offer
- Employment in a growing dynamic company with startup culture.
- Modern energetic multicultural environment.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Medical and Extended Health Benefits
- Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume
We thank all applicants for their interest, and we will contact you for an interview if you are short-listed as a candidate.