Busy Business is Seeking an Experienced Client Service Representative.Self-motivated, positive, customer service and sales driven personality required with strong organizational skills.
- Strong Sales Experience is required
- Experience marketing to consumers
- Proven ability to make an informative presentation and get to "YES" in order to close deals.
- Sales Representative will possess excellent communication skills and also have experience with "closing sales".
- The goal of this position is to increase visibility of the physician's services and increase sales of treatment solutions.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Able to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Must be goal-oriented and strive for personal success, and motivated by friendly competition
- Must be eager to learn and grow continuously.
- Possesses a wide-range of knowledge applicable in the Men’s Health Industry and have the willingness to learn as well as promote Men’s Health Treatments.
- Demonstrable skills in phone sales, customer service, and time management.
- Is not too timid to close deals and sell treatment programs.
- Must be willing to work full time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Maintain and grow current customer base, including upselling and cross-selling
- Receive and make between 75 and 125 inbound / outbound calls daily
Provide exceptional customer service:
- Solve customer problems accurately and in a timely fashion
- Create and build strong customer relationships
- Create an excellent experience for customers through a friendly attitude and demonstrating product & service expertise.
- Actively recommend, promote, and sell treatments solutions recommended by physicians.
- Maintain regular communication with other staffs to promote product sale and optimize scheduling and customer service.
- Interacts with patients and other departments to resolve consumer relation issues.
What We Offer Phone Sales Representatives:
- Base salary + Commission + Bonus. In addition to a competitive salary, Uncapped Commission on products & services
- Comfortable Work Environment
- Ongoing Training
- Unlimited Qualified Leads
- Must live in the Fort Lauderdale area
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,000.00 - $54,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Phone Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- One location