Do you want to be at the forefront of Deloitte's emerging cloud practice? We're looking for exceptional problem-solvers to help address our clients' most compelling Cloud needs. You will work along-side top engineers and technical thought leaders building Cloud solutions helping shape the future of global enterprises. You will be at the heart of the technical solutioning and leading edge product development.
Work you'll do:
Responsible for driving capture and business development strategy across multiple accounts within the Department of Defense, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Intelligence Community with an emphasis on Microsoft Azure cloud services. Ability to work with senior partners and executive officers to foster positive client and vendor relationships, identify and capture business opportunities with new and existing clients, and develop mutually beneficial partnerships in the marketplace.
Candidate should generally have significant technical and sales experience architecting Microsoft Azure based solutions, and/or maintain significant contacts and networks with executive level technology stakeholders across the stated areas of focus. Candidate has an emphasis primarily on relationship building (especially in short windows of time), Azure pre-sales engineering and architecture, and technical capture strategy, with limited emphasis on service delivery.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school or university
- 10+ years experience in Federal or State/Local/Higher Education (SLED) markets with an emphasis on significant business development and client relationship experience
- Public Trust with the ability to upgrade to a Secret or Top Secret clearance as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Deep technical understanding of Cloud technologies across multiple Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) as well as a demonstrated understanding of modern approaches to Cloud infrastructure, software development, and legacy systems modernization as evidenced by training, certifications, and relationships with CSPs
- Strong experience with Azure, including training, certifications (Azure Fundamentals, Azure Solutions Architect, Azure for SAP Workloads, etc.), relationships with Microsoft and partners in the Azure ecosystem
- Maintain strong relationships with channel partners, including other System Integrators, OEMs, ISVs, VARs, PaaS/SaaS Providers, and CSPs; understand how to apply these solutions to market spaces in conjunction with professional services
- Expert level understanding of Cloud marketplace and strong command on market messaging and presence for Cloud-oriented professional services firms
- Experience executing sales and capture strategies and initiatives to transition underperforming IT organizations and programs to become customer-centric and operate a service delivery model
- Deep technical understanding of Cloud technologies with an emphasis on Microsoft Azure and its benefits when compared to other Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) as well as a demonstrated understanding of modern approaches to Cloud infrastructure, software development, and legacy systems modernization
- Work with account and pursuit teams to architect large, complex capture efforts with teaming partners, staff, and practice leadership at all stages of the capture lifecycle
- Be able to effectively work with a large set of cross-functional stakeholders, including account teams, engineering teams, delivery teams, and internal contracting, capture, and compliance resources
- Expert level knowledge of government contracting structures and strong negotiating skills
- Ability to multitask and manage a multi account portfolio of cross-functional programs and projects - work prioritization, project planning, partner collaboration and solution development
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.