If you would like to join a team of long-tenured employees who are proud to be part of a unique Canadian success story committed to corporate social responsibility, we have an opportunity for you!
Territory Sales Representative (Toronto West Region)
Magnotta is currently looking for a motivated, self-driven Territory Sales Representative for their Toronto West Region. This position will be responsible for business development within this geographic region. This will include both new business as well as growing existing accounts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of products utilize multiple sales techniques to increase revenue.
- University or College degree/diploma in Business, Marketing, Sales or other discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in alcohol beverage industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in account management with proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Smart Serve License required
- Strategic thinker, excellent negotiation skills with the ability to bring projects and sales to closure
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Valid Driver’s License with a reliable vehicle
- Must work independently and in a team environment with a positive attitude
Benefits of This Role Includes:
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Competitive Group Benefit Program
- Meet and exceed sales targets for new business and grow existing client accounts
- In conjunction with Sales Director, prepare annual business plan in relation to your territory by outsourcing new business through cold calling, presentations and marketing leads to increase volume, sales revenue, profits and productivity.
- Ensure client accounts are handled in a manner consistent with company sales goals
- Inform marketing and Sales Director of market trends and customer activity in the associated market segments. Contribute to new ideas for sales promotions and techniques
- Must be available to attend in person or virtually in sales/marketing meeting when required
- Participate in seminars, promotions and tradeshows
- Prepare weekly activity reports and track personal expenses as per accounting guidelines
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, and always provide superb client service
- May be sitting for long periods of time while driving
- Carrying or lifting 45-65 pounds
Magnotta Winery is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Magnotta Winery is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities, members of the LGBT community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Magnotta Winery is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time