ProLift Rigging Co is a privately owned, purpose driven industrial construction company that has a unique, opportunistic and growth-oriented culture.
“To be the best full-service rigging and relocation solutions company, enabling total project success for teams that construct, move or maintain mission critical plant, machines and equipment..."
The PLR Branch Manager is our Local Leader and a peer to our Senior Leadership Team. As the Local Leader, you will be treated as a business owner, responsible for leading the branch team in sales, execution and financial results of PLR. Leadership and development of your team will be the key to your success. You will also collaborate with other branches in executing work in the region and the national footprint. As the Local Leader, a strong focus on safety and quality are paramount for success of your Branch.
Responsibilities of Branch Manager:
- Promote and participate in leading safety as a company value
- Provide an annual sales plan defining goals and priority targets
- Prospect qualified leads, acquire new accounts and deliver profitable sales
- Manage customers, contacts and all sales activities utilizing Zoho
- Become proficient in crane selection, rigging selection and layouts including competency in use of provided software
- Develop a working knowledge of ProLift specialty rigging tools and techniques
- Develop a working knowledge of ProLift heavy haul systems
- Become branch resource for competitors’ capabilities (equipment, service and key personnel)
- Conduct capabilities presentations to existing, new and prospect customers
- Build cost and profit estimates, pricing proposals and evaluate contractual risks associated with fixed price projects.
- Collaborate to ensure best customer solutions (i.e.) bid review, WebEx, etc.
- Ensure effectiveness of Customer Feedback Programs (Project and Web Surveys)
- Execute a personal development plan - technical and professional training
- Participate in pre-job meetings, job walks and perform route surveys
- Lead with alignment to PLR’s Mission Statement and Core Values
- Motivate the Branch Team to aim for PLR’s success metrics in Financials Returns, Safety, Customer Satisfaction & other Key Markers. We want to be the Best!
- Lead the Branch like a business owner. Build your Team to be excellent in Sales, Operations, Project Management, Dispatch, Maintenance and Facilities!
Benefits of Branch Manager:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program that pays for performance
- Deferred Compensation program that shares the Branches Earnings.
- 401(k) matching
- Company Vehicle/Stipend
- Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Long and Short-term Disability, Life Insurance and other benefits that will be discussed in more detail during your interview process
- Employer-covered Relocation Costs
Requirements of Branch Manager
Leadership developing a Team and building a strong aligned Culture of Company Mission Statement and Core Values.
Mechanically inclined and a proven track record of success in rigging, lifting, fabrication, maintenance or transportation execution.
Financial skills in leading your Team to build a successful business plan and achieve success metrics.
Project Management experience in construction and/or industrial industries.
Computer Software and Management Reporting expertise in communicating metrics, processes and enhancements.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or sufficient experience.
Experience: Previous Leadership experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Multiple locations