Job DescriptionThis is the job description for SALES ADMIN/COORDINATOR
Job Title: Admin Assistant Sales
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Director of Sales and/or Director of Catering
Job Purpose: Assist in the organization and clerical duties of the Sales Office by functioning as the central contact for information specific to this department
1. Politely and professionally answer the telephone and greets clients.
3. Maintain an organized professional-looking office environment
4. Maintain an accurate and easy-to-use filing system for storing sales documents.
5. Create and distribute reports necessary for the department.
6. Develop professional sales presentation materials, with guidance and utilizing available resources.
7. Respond to inquiries - inbound phone, written, advertising, tradeshows.
8. Conceptualize, draft and send well-constructed and professional correspondence and proposals.
9. Host property tours, familiarizing customers and potential customers with property features, products and services.
10. Maintain positive inner-hotel relationships with all hotel departments to expedite efficient communication.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and brand property Management System(s).
2. Exercise excellent communication and listening skills.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 6 month office or sales experience
Physical Requirements and working conditions:
Ability to speak and hear in English. Close and distance vision. Frequent sitting with some walking and standing. Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills. Continually works in normal office conditions and in close proximity to others.
Additional physical, visual and working requirements:
X Walk extended distances
X Lift/carry 6-25 lbs.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need dictates.