In the role of SeniorPrincipal Consultant, you will be responsible for the execution of successful client engagements, for providing ongoing client support services, holistic account management, and advisory support within the ACA Aponix® business. This position is also focused on evaluating the client as it relates to technical security and operational business risk by way of risk assessments, cyber mock exams, awareness testing, network vulnerability assessments, and policy development.
ACA Aponix® provides cybersecurity and technology risk programs, data privacy compliance services, vendor and M&A diligence services, portfolio company oversight, network testing, and advisory services for companies of all sizes.
What you’ll do:
- Lead client calls that include, but are not limited to, engagement planning, findings discussions and presentations, and management of client expectations throughout the engagement lifecycle
- Leverage Aponix proprietary risk assessment methodologies and tools to conduct a variety of risk assessments
- Compile written deliverables including reports, policies, and risk program guidelines and present those deliverables to a range of client stakeholders
- Give guidance and recommendations for security improvements and risk mitigation approaches leveraging our deep bench of talent and knowledge
- Mentor, train, evaluate, oversee, and provide feedback to junior colleagues
Participate in ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support the business on various client service and product development initiatives
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Eight+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, ideally with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a comparable field. In the absence of a formal degree, an additional three (3) years of information security or IT industry experience is required
- Solid technical experience in information security architectures including the network, application, cloud, and mobility domains.
- Good understanding of network protocols
- Willing to travel – up to 25% (post-Covid environment)
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ability to translate findings to technical and non-technical professionals
- Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new initiatives and ever-changing client needs
- Motivated to deliver the highest standards of client service
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and able to collaborate with multiple colleagues/groups to deliver client engagements
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize effectively
- Proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What working at ACA offers:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time-off options as well as a flexible work environment. You’ll also be granted time off for designated ACA Paid Holidays, Summer Fridays, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. We also offer unique benefits such as Student Debt Forgiveness and Pet Insurance.
ACA Group is the leading governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) advisor in financial services. We empower our clients to reimagine GRC and protect and grow their businesses. Our innovative approach integrates consulting managed services, and our ComplianceAlpha® technology platform with the specialized expertise of former regulators and practitioners and our deep understanding of the global regulatory landscape.
What we commit to:
ACA is firmly committed to a policy of nondiscrimination, which applies to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotions, training, discipline, terminations, layoffs, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and all other terms and conditions of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time