We are a young, energetic company located in Carlsbad, and we are expanding into Nashville. We sell professional two-way radio communication systems (handheld 'walkie-talkies, accessories, and systems), and other technology solutions to business and government agencies (hotels, casinos, security, golf courses, airports, manufacturing plants, secret service, military, etc). These products are essential for safety, control, and efficiency within their operations. We have the most competitive pricing in the industry and large inventory levels in our warehouse for fast shipping.
We are looking to hire an inside sales rep that is looking for an open environment where they will be valued for their contributions, ideas, and work ethic. If you're looking for a position where you're given the freedom to build rapport, determine the amount of money you want to make, and have a management team that truly cares about your success and well-being, please respond. We're looking for strong candidates that have a background in dealing with small business owners over the phone or through face-to-face interactions.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Highly Motivated, must be able to Multi-Task.
- Outbound Prospecting to existing customer base as well as new business development
- Must be comfortable answering, placing calls, and selling over the phone.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer experience, you must be very comfortable using the internet, email, and basic computer programs.
- Flexibility, you must be flexible in learning and working with other departments. Have a good sense of humor and the ability to get along well with others. We have fun, but we work hard.
- Self-motivated, you must be an eager, self-starter, and motivated problem-solver. If this is not you please do not apply.
- Ability to follow instructions, with strong attention to detail.
- College Degree is a plus.
- Technical experience a plus.
- Willing to learn and adapt to an ever-changing industry.
- Excellent attitude and work ethic.
- Eager to learn and put in the work needed to become successful.
- Self-starter, goal-driven, and professional.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills.
Competitive base salary plus commission.
Opportunities for advancement.
Base of existing customer and leads
Fun and energetic work environment. Fantastic company culture.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision after 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location