Businesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Clearance type Secret
Relocation eligible Yes
Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting
Job ID 183859BR
Most Recent Date Posted 07/19/2021
Country United States
The System Design & Architecture (SD&A) Directorate is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within RMD, responsible for defining customer needs, functional and product architecture, requirements definition and decomposition, Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), system performance, and System Security Engineering (SSE).
The radar team in Fullerton, CA, has an Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead/ Cost Account Manager (CAM) opportunity available. The qualified individual will lead a team of multiple engineering disciplines - including Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, and Test Engineering through the requirements analysis, design, implementation, test, verification,. sell-off and delivery of a product within cost and schedule constraints. The qualified individual will also be responsible for reporting program metrics to leadership.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
Within an Agile work environment,
- Define team objectives and plans to meet the internal and external customer’s requirements
- Manage the team to meet program schedule and budget commitments
- Communicate project status effectively to Raytheon and customer management
- Ensure program documentation is compliant with Raytheon and customer standards
- Work with the team’s Technical Lead to ensure the final product and documentation is compliant with Raytheon and customer needs
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM). An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for additional years of experience as follows: An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years experience.
Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical discipline, with
- at least 1 year of experience as an IPT Lead or Project Manager, andat least 1 year of experience as an earned value manager with Earned Value (EV) certification or ability to obtain EV certification
- Experience in Agile methodology
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
Prior experience in any of the following (experience related to radar, a plus)
- System integration and test
- Algorithm design
- Requirements analysis, specification, and design
- Development of simulation tools and test tools
- Prior experience in the following
- Risk and Opportunity Management
- Scheduling, Critical Path Analysis, Baseline Change Management
- Supplier Management
- Ability to establish and maintain the team Battle Rhythm
- Contracts requirements and deliverables
- Proven ability to interface with customers and lead technical solutions to complex user requirements
- Experience in the Phase-Gate process of product development
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to support periodic travel
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htmIf applicable
RTX/RMD Company Overview Videos:
Raytheon Technologies Overview
How Missile Defense Works
Meeting the challenge: Ending hunger in our communities
This position requires either a U.S. Person or Non- U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.