Sr. Product Marketing Manager - DR
Nutanix has an opportunity for an entrepreneurial product marketer to own global go-to-market efforts for our networking and security solutions. This is an opportunity to influence the future of the industry and drive new growth areas for the company.
In this role, you will work closely with the product management, engineering, and sales organizations and be responsible for overall positioning and messaging, field execution, events, demand generation and sales enablement. You will serve as a spokesperson representing the company with prospects, customers and analysts.
- Be an expert in DR solutions, customer requirements, competitive offerings and predict the evolution of the market
- Simplify complex solutions and technologies into focused and reliable messaging.
- Identify and become intimately familiar target market and buyers
- Develop focused and measurable GTM plans
- Enable and equip inside, direct and channel sales teams
- Represent the company at customer executive briefings, speaking engagements, conferences, press interviews, analyst briefings, etc.
- Be a thought leader and share best practices via blogs, videos, webinars, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree; MBA preferred
- 3-8 years' experience B2B marketing
- Experience in networking and security technologies and markets
- Self-directed and goal oriented
- Able to build relationships and work across organizational boundaries
- Experience positioning technical products to both business and technical buyers
- Ability to think strategically and execute effectively as an individual contributor
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 .
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected] .