Sales/Account Manager is responsible for initiating, developing and maintaining the sales channels, in order to help meet sales objectives for the Midwest Region. The Sales/Account Manager is responsible to develop new business in their territory. The Sales/Account Manager ensures that sales, marketing, and customer support information is effectively communicated to business partners, clients, Regional Sales Manager and other ATI staff.
1. Participate in actively in trade associations and other processes for lead generations’, cold calling, smoke stacking and other events as necessary and to assist in ensuring that target territory sales are achieved.
2. Reply to prospective clients from contact received via email, telephone, tradeshows, advertisements and other promotional activities.
3. Qualify and determine client requirements, including end-user pricing strategies.
4. Identify and qualify all new sales opportunities within the territory.
5. Research, identify and negotiate end-user sales to meet defined sales objectives and targets for territory.
6. Coordinate, document, and maintain appropriate agreements with prospects and clients including; Sales Agreements, Pending Proposals and Purchase Orders.
7. Participate in sales meetings as required from time to time, to provide information regarding product interest, evaluation and follow up.
8. Create and develop a monthly report to provide the status of the contact database for regional manager and the marketing manager.
9. Create and develop the monthly forecast and prospect report status of pending sales and contracts.
10. Participate in trade shows, conferences, and other events as necessary and ensure all business leads and interests are followed up with in a timely and professional manner.
11. Travel through territory to provide demos, support, proposals and build positive and professional relationships with channel partners and end-users within the defined territory.
12. Provide pricing and implementation proposals following ATI approved guidelines and with approval from the Regional Sales Manager, Marketing Manager or President.
13. Provide information for appropriate support, product development and sales strategies in each particular area as it relates to cultural, economic and political sensitivities.
Chicago, Milwaukee, Indianapolis and St. Louis.
Interested parties need to forward Resume` and References to the [email protected]