ServiceMac is a new sub-servicing entity backed by some of the leading practitioners of the mortgage servicing industry. ServiceMac is focused on providing superior technology, products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries backed by highly personalized service and support. Through continuous innovation and acquisition, our offerings comprise of personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing our loan origination processes through world-class service resulting in a great customer experience. This will be a critical leadership role to help ServiceMac become an innovator and front-runner in the loan origination marketplace.
- Oversight of mortgage loan professionals engaged primarily in sales and front-end aspects of the mortgage origination process
- Concentrates primarily on generating business and developing a loan portfolio through direct solicitation and origination of eligible loans
- Building all aspects of Retention Department including staffing, training, and day-to-day operations of Sales department
- Monitors results versus objectives and recommends necessary strategic adjustments to ensure that objectives are reached.
- Assist in the establishment, development and refinement of all policies, procedures, standards, and best practices governing the loan origination experience for ServiceMac clients
- Strong time management skills and the ability to effectively set priorities and meet deadlines
- Responsible for establishing and meeting monthly and yearly revenue and P&L goals
- Maintain all required NMLS, state and Safe Act Licensing requirements as required for control person purposes.
- Provides insight and input to changes within the Retention department and overall promotes an attitude of optimism, growth, and progress
- NMLS Licensing in 10+ states or more
- A bachelor’s degree is required. An area of study related to business administration is preferred. Candidates without a degree will be accepted when considerable experience in retail financial services delivery is demonstrated.
- At least 5 years of sales or loan origination management experience in the mortgage industry is required.
- Significant knowledge of mortgage lending criteria including federal and state regulations
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality, as well as the ability to adhere to both company policy and best practices
- Highly developed time management, organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of management including Senior Leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent coaching and counseling skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellence in consulting and advising customers via telephone and written communication
- Experience reviewing and understanding lending documents and the mortgage lending process
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS TO INCLUDE:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance, Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan Contribution – dollar for dollar match (up to 5%) with immediate vesting
All offers of employment with ServiceMac are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check, drug screen and credit check. ServiceMac will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
The above provides the general nature and level of work to be performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. ServiceMac reserves the rights to change, amend, add, or delete any responsibility or requirement.
ServiceMac is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceMac extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, genetic disposition, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-Time Exempt
Job Type: Full-time