8x8, Inc. is seeking an experienced Professional Services (PS) Solutions Architect to define and help create value-added solutions for our business customers using our award-winning hosted UCaaS, CCaaS, and CPaaS solutions. Your solutions development experience, call center, and telecom industry knowledge, and strong customer presence, will help 8x8 expand our industry share of hosted unified communications for business customers.
As the Solution Architect, you will be responsible for working closely with our customers and sales teams to craft unique customized solutions which enhance 8x8 products and services to meet customer’s requirements based on a mutually agreeable statement of work (SOW). The ideal candidate will have experience generating an SOW based on customer requirements to implement customized solutions utilizing a vendor’s hosted services, products, APIs, and software development tools.
- Collaborate with 8x8 sales managers and reseller partners to scope PS opportunities
- Collect project requirements from customers through remote interviews
- Create SOWs, including cost estimates, based on the customer requirements
- Work with our development resources to implement customized solutions and services based on the SOW utilizing 8x8 products, API’s, and 3rd party software development tools as required
- Design and prototyping software development projects as required and be responsible for the quality of work produced
- Manage the customer’s deployment of 8x8 services and solutions as specified in SOW
- Present 8x8 services and customized solutions to customers, including executives and end-users
- Meet or exceed P&L goals for professional services
- Knowledge in the following:
Experience in a PS consulting, field services engineering, and/or technical project management position for a vendor’s telecom, cloud services, and/or contact center services
- Programming experience with any of these – PHP, Python, .NET
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or comparable industry certifications and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for all levels of the organization including executive level
- A driven individual who sets aggressive personal goals and executes on them
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player who can make can difference
- Ability to travel to customer sites (average 1-2 weeks per quarter)
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at [email protected] (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.