Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As the Personal Home Care Assistance Branch Manager, you will:
- Perform sales and marketing
- Oversee budgeting
- Handle client communication
- Manage staff
- Manages and oversees the day-to-day activities of the branch and his/her team.
- Overall responsibility for leading the branch and the team in the achievement of outcomes dedicated to quality care and business growth.
- Sales and Marketing responsibilities include: Markets to a minimum of 20 referral sources per week; Participates in community events including roundtables, charity, health, and chamber events; Calls leads in a timely matter and follows up with all leads weekly; Manages internal inside sales efforts; Conducts survey lead calls and document all efforts; Rides along with Sales Manager at least bi-monthly; Does all assessments and closes business; Uncovers new county and state contracts; Performs at least two in-services per month with referral sources; Completes weekly and monthly sales reports for office; Builds revenue and maintains profit based on office goals; Leverages relationships with clinicians in local area; Documents all activity into applicable software system including leads, sales calls, follow up and notes.
- Builds and cultivates relationships with the community, professional organizations, key influencers and customers/clients to build a consistent pipeline for referrals and recruitment.
- Client Communication responsibilities include: Conducts all Supervisory visits and keep updated notes; Manages communication with current and previous clients for holidays and birthdays; Documents communication with family or clients in applicable software system.
- Identifies, hires and manages staff to ensure that clients receive the highest quality of care in accordance with applicable laws/regulations and company policies, procedures and service standards.
- Recruiting and Staff Management responsibilities include: Helps recruit and staff in office as needed; Attends recruiting and job fairs when applicable; Recruits from vocational schools throughout designated area; Provides supervision and support to Personal Care Attendants; Handles necessary employee discipline fairly and objectively, in consultation with the Human Resources Department; Provides thorough, objective and timely 90-day and annual staff performance appraisals for all staff directly supervised; Makes appropriate hiring and/or termination recommendations and notifies the Human Resources Department of staffing needs.
- Collections responsibilities include: Monitors aging report; Recovers delinquent payments; Resolves questions, errors and disputes.
- Uses effective leadership skills to motivate and support staff in the development of a cohesive team.
- Budgeting responsibilities include: Responsible for branch P & L; Submits and manages budget and forecasts, with support from the Management Team.
- Provides on-call/after hours for staffing support and onboarding new clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Will consider non-degreed candidates with supervisory experience in Home Health, Hospice and/or Healthcare.
- Current driver’s license required.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance required.
- Previous management experience in a one-to-one home care setting preferred.
- Outside sales experience in the health care field preferred.
- Proven sales performance.
- 2-5 years of hands-on supervisory experience.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.