At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- Manage all renewals and identify upsell opportunities in an assigned territory
- Maintain a renewals notification cadence and document all customer communication
- Collaborate with the Customer Success, Channel, and Sales teams to understand existing sales motions, identify special customer issues, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide quotes to customers directly or via the Channel in a timely manner
- Validate and confirm the accuracy of all supporting data for the quote and resolve any discrepancies
- Clearly understand all product offerings, subscription, and renewal licensing models
- Research and understand the technology installs across your assigned account list and identify areas to expand your accounts
- Document daily renewals activities in Salesforce, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive renewals revenue, customer retention and expansion, and communicate activities to Renewals management
- 2-3 years of related experience
- A highly consultative sales professional with superb communication skills
- Works well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- High attention to detail and proven organization and administration skills
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- High level of ethical behavior
- Strong work ethic, and the capacity to multitask
- Excellent Google Sheets and Salesforce.com skills
- Proven ability to consistently achieve sales goals
- Experience in enterprise renewals /sales
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyber threats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.