We are a managed services provider – providing amazing work for both small and medium-sized businesses. We are the best at what we do because we take the time to get to know our customers. We listen more than we talk, and we seek to understand their needs. We are passionate about finding them the best solutions. Not only do we need your technical expertise to meet our client’s business needs, but we need your cool, calm, a good understanding demeanor, energetic, passionate, gotta-get-this-done-right-and-right-now attitude. Calm on the outside – mind racing on the inside? As long as you take the time to understand the client’s needs and help create the best solution – you’re the right person for us and we are the right company for you!
- Meeting with Clients to help them leverage technology for business success.
- Providing sales support by reviewing prospective client’s technology and recommending solutions.
- Reviewing and updating IT compliance requirements for clients.
- Quoting products and services for clients.
- Review sales proposals.
- Managing the on boarding for new clients.
- Assisting with projects.
- Working with teammates to assure timely resolution to client requests.
- Be available at inconvenient times for client on boarding’s, etc. – hopefully not too often, but you know how it goes!
- Keep our customers safe by ensuring data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance – that is what it’s all about, right?
- Resolving escalated tickets.
- Create and maintain server and network topology, equipment, and configuration documentation for each customer.
- Perform system admin such as: system/application install, server install, patch management, operating system problem analysis and resolution, log analysis, etc. All the nerdy IT stuff!
- On board new clients by deploying system management tools. More nerdy stuff!
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems including network connectivity, traffic utilization, etc.
- Provide infrastructure services including operating system, directory services, server virtualization using system backup and restore, system and network monitoring, application installation and configuration.
- Have a nurturing personality and desire to help mentor your fellow team members.
- Are results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, and reliable.
- Possess extraordinary customer service skills and strong multi-tasking, organizational, documentation, and time-management skills.
- Are comfortable working with clients of all kinds and have experience discovering business and technology needs. People need to feel heard and comfortable with our solutions – this stuff is complicated!
- Have a strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems.
- Enjoy meeting with prospective clients and learning about their businesses.
- Already have 3+ years of experience working for a Managed Service Provider and 5+ years of hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Office 365, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation for visiting clients.
- Experience with Compliance Standards like HIPAA Hitech.
- Experience quoting IT solutions.
- Experience with PSA (Professional Services Automation) and RMM (remote monitoring and management) tools like Autotask and Kaseya VSA.
- A keen sense of humor and ability to laugh at some truly corny jokes.
- CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials and Cloud+ a definite plus
- Microsoft 365 Certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
$75,000 to $95,000 DOE
A bit about us:
We are TeamLogic IT, a nationwide network of locally owned businesses providing comprehensive IT services to small- and medium-sized businesses. TeamLogic IT is a recognized Managed Services leader, ranked top 1% on the annual MSP Mentor list of the Top 501 world-wide company rankings of progressive managed IT services providers. In 2020, Teamlogic IT won the MSP of the year Award. We offer networking, security, data, and email services, as well as hardware and software support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.