Much like the periodic table of elements documents the building blocks of the universe around us, the Biogen Elements give shape to our company’s culture. They include fundamentals like a pioneering spirit, strong ethics, personal accountability, inclusivity, agility, and an unwavering customer focus. Because we have a unified approach to our individual jobs, because we are one Biogen.
In this field based, specialty sales representative position you will be called upon to sell our Neurology products with key stakeholders in the Multiple Sclerosis community: including Neurologists, allied health professionals, and local MS chapters.
The Sr. Territory Business Manager/Territory Business Manager is responsible for developing and executing on sales plans for their assigned territory.
In this role, you will convey complex clinical and reimbursement information to customers and key stakeholders regarding Biogen products. You must be able to utilize exemplary interpersonal skills and directed probing to uncover and address the customer's educational needs. This position works closely with cross functional peers to help ensure customers are appropriately educated about available Biogen support services, as needed.
- 5+ years B2B and/or pharma, specialty, hospital, med device/capital equipment, and/or biotech sales required. A breadth of experiences across these disciplines is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years of pharma, specialty, hospital and/or biotech experience preferred.
- Neuroscience and/or MS experience, along with established relationships strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of success as demonstrated by consistent high ranking over 3+ years, achievement awards, etc.
- Proven ability to drive results in a challenging and ambiguous market; launch, business development and co-promotion experiences are an advantage
- Documented experience excelling in a collaborative team setting
- Customer and patient focused and able to uncover obstacles, and strategically drive for results with limited direction and in ambiguity
- Must have the desire and capabilities to help us achieve new levels of success as we look to the future
- Driving is an essential duty of this job; candidates must have a valid driver’s license to be considered
Education: BS/BA preferred, MBA a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.