Hoist Fitness Systems, an established San Diego company, is currently seeking a full time Graphic Designer. This position will create and design all marketing materials for the company under the supervision of the Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing design and concepts for print, web, and interactive material such as ads, brochures, catalogs, posters, packaging, web design, PowerPoint/Flash presentations, signage, etc.
- Editing and scripting video projects
- Creative copy development/proofreading
- Assisting/Managing in organizing, planning and mapping out both video and photo shoots
- Managing print vendors and preparing files for production
- Elevating company’s brand through all design efforts
- Developing and adhering to corporate identity standards
- Maintains and organizes electronic archive of design files, photos and videos.
- Designs and codes all email blasts or uses appropriate software to create professional email
- Updates content, design, and theme for website assets regularly to include product photography, descriptions, manuals, and supporting material, banners, landing pages, and overall aesthetics for web presence
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field and a minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer. Non degree-holding applicants will be considered with 5-10 years of significant experience.
- Working knowledge of printing procedures spot and four color process printing
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe CS Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects) Acrobat, Flash, and ImageReady, iMovie
- Must have experience in web design and hmtl coding is a plus
- Experience with various Content Management Systems (CMS) for example Shopify, WordPress, Magento, Drupal, or any custom coded websites with ecommerce capabilities
- Proficient in both PC and Mac platforms
- Ability to make changes quickly, accurately, and with attention to detail
- Experience with digital marketing and social media is a plus
- Ability to prepare and package artwork according to vendor specifications
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects from initiation to completion
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service both internally (employees, management, sales, etc.) and externally (customers, vendors, partners, dealers, manufacturers, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing and able to absorb and communicate information quickly
- Willing and able to learn new programs and software quickly
- Photography skills are a plus
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords knowledge are a plus
This is an in-house position.
This is an in-house position. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K with employer match, paid vacations, holidays and life insurance. If you are self-motivated and a team player enthusiastic about working in the fitness industry, please submit your resume via email.
All inquiries are kept confidential.
WHY WORK AT THIS COMPANY:
We have a great Company culture, awesome people to work with, a lot of employee longevity and great benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We have a COVID-19 Prevention Program in place and follow all CDC requirements and protocol.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location