Currently seeking a talented & passionate sales associate to join our Ted Baker team!
- A high level of team participation, working with integrity and respect for others
- Be adaptable to the needs of the business in support of the team and the location
- Actively drive and document your own learning to contribute to the success of the team and location.
- Support the accomplishment of Ted’s School of Excellence standards with the sales team
- Play an active part in motivating the sales team through training and incentives
- Consistently display personal motivation to inspire and drive the team
- Use all available tools and information to keep up to date on current product and be proficient in product
details such as Called, Color, Composition, Cost, Care, Cut (The 6 Cs)
- Display up to date product knowledge such as, key trends and location bestsellers, to showcase to customers
and team, maximizing sales and increasing customer loyalty to the brand.
- Follow merchandising guidelines, replenishment procedures and housekeeping standards to ensure that Ted is
represented at the highest level.
- Expertly delivering all requirements of TSE
- Assists in implementing and excels in Delivering Greet, Observe, Talk, Fit, Assist, Thank (GOTFAT) with
enthusiasm and consistency, understanding the impact of actions on the customer experience and sales.
- Display an excellent understanding of the variety of customer profiles and use of sales techniques in order to
build loyal customer relationships and promote clienteling opportunities.
- Actively acquiring excellent knowledge of location figures and interpreting these to assist in the driving of
location targets, KPIs, brand promotions and campaigns. Maintains and exceeds company sales KPIs and
displays awareness of current targets, promotions and in-store campaigns
- Be proactive in customer “Data Capture” through effective use of data collection tools and
understand how this actively informs customer relationship management
- Keep yourself and customers up to date on and take an active interest in sharing
Ted’s social media activity
- Build and maintain a strong commercial awareness of our competitors and
local markets communicating findings to the management team
- Be proactive and complete all tasks correctly and efficiently following company policies and procedures with an
ability to work unsupervised
- Adhere to all Company health and safety procedures. Use equipment properly and report any potentially unsafe
conditions to management.
- Adhere to all loss prevention measures and protect the assets of the company by reporting any misuse or theft of
Company property to management.
- Actively assist in the accomplishment of all daily operations
- Responsible for accurate cash handling and banking procedures highlighting and resolving discrepancies as a
matter of priority
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location