A little about us
We're on a mission to unlock global talent by making cross border hiring easy. We want to spread great employment rights and benefits and help make them the norm for remote workers across the world.
We are a new 100% distributed startup building out our product offering in 2021. We have just raised our latest funding and we're putting together a highly experienced team (especially for this early stage). We're a global company with team members in the UK, India, Germany, the USA, Finland, Latvia, Lebanon and Mexico.
Hiring people internationally is complicated - with interacting engineering, legal, financial, operations, and HR processes. We'd like to find people who think this is as interesting a challenge as we do.
We're an inclusive and diverse workplace, and welcome applicants from marginalized groups - the world over.
Location: Tulsa, OK
Our company is growing fast, and we are looking for Customer Success Associates in Tulsa, OK to help us deliver a fantastic experience to our growing number of Customers. You will be part of the frontline of our business and interact with customers every day.
You will be working in our Customer Operations Team who are responsible for the customer experience at our company, part of the Operations team and working closely with our Sales and Product teams.
What you'll be doing...
You will be the face and voice of our company to our customers (both companies who want to employ people and their new hires) and support Customer Success Managers and customers directly by:
- explaining how our company works
- helping customers to use our platform
- ensuring that data collected is accurate and kept up to date
- providing insight and guidance on employment
- generally being the employment sherpa who guides them along the right path!
What we're looking for
Skillsets that are important
- Solid customer success / support experience: you always want to go the extra mile to ensure that the customer is happy and they feel supported
- Be autonomous and professional in approach, with high levels of motivation
- First class attention to detail and reasoning with extreme organization and a proven work ethic
- Comfortable with a high pace work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, determination and tenacity, along with a sense of humor
- Remote-first advocate and passionate about creating change in the future of work landscape
- Driven by the social impact mission and desire to use skills to influence global change and employment opportunities
- Must be based in Tulsa, OK
Skillsets that are not required (but are a bonus)
- Experience of the HR industry and employment practices in more than 1 country;
- Spreadsheet skills;
- Ability to speak languages other than English fluently.
You'll also need...
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one).
- Fluent English language.
Benefits & Compensation
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully flexible hours.
- 40 days including public holidays, or legal minimum in your region if greater.
- Home Office Equipment budget
- Wellness and wellbeing support
- Private Health Insurance (if you want it)
- Time off for volunteering