Sales Consultant - Automotive
We were voted the "Best Dealership To Work For In Midland-Odessa". If you’re looking for your first career, a new career or a chance to earn an excellent living working with a group of new friends, now is the perfect time to join our team of automotive sales professionals. Work with us for six months, two years, or twenty, we will train you to turn your sales skills, relationship skills and personal expertise into major earnings. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to develop lasting customer relationships with new buyers, while we train and show you how to manage and run a business.
About Our Dealership
Welcome to Toyota of Midland! We make the car business fun and have devoted ourselves to developing a unique and personalized relationship with each of our customers. We realize that our employees are our greatest asset toward achieving that goal. We believe that the most important indicator of a successful life is how we treat others and each other. The way we treat our customers is a direct reflection of that belief. Our Dealership is interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for our clients’ life needs.
From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. We have varied career opportunities, ranging from Sales to Service to Management. If you possess the unique ability to consistently provide outstanding Customer Service and a dedication to Excellence, please complete the online application.
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of current Toyota vehicles and technology
- Take test drives with potential customers to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email/voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Not much!
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Professional Appearance
- Must have a great productive attitude
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS, but not necessary.
- A commitment from us to helping you reach your full potential
- Training and Experience in business management
- Training and Experience in dealing with customers
- Excellent sales and procedure training
- Extensive inventory to sell from
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Bonus incentives
- Professional working environment
Compensation is based on commitment and results of hard work and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies. Top performers in this position have an earning potential of $150,000 or more.
- Almost all of us never expected to be in the car business, but we love the business and make a great career in it at Toyota of Midland.
- We believe in challenging our Sales Associates to be their very best every day, and we provide the training and leadership they need to reach new goals in their careers. We also believe in rewarding top performance with top compensation.
- To us, taking great care of a customer isn't a sales technique. It's an expression of our heartfelt values, and we are looking for Sales Associates who feel the same way.
If you have the drive, we have the vehicles, and lots of them.
Send in a resume or apply online.
We offer unlimited earning potential, with an extremely generous compensation program in addition to an industry-leading benefits package. Come Experience the Refreshing Difference at Toyota of Midland! It's Professional & Fun!Apply online now!
Toyota of Midland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to using our best efforts to hire, train, and promote to all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, handicap, disability, sexual orientation, sex, marital status or age. In addition, it is our policy to prohibit discrimination against persons for any of the above reasons.
Search engine keywords:
Sales, full time, entry level, auto, automotive, automobile, car, cars, used, Product Specialists, professional, bdc, internet, business development, bilingual, after market, trade, inventory, SUV, Truck, Pre-owned vehicles, vehicle, selling, inside, outside, Selling, Account Manager, Quota, Cold Calling, marketing, rep, Representative, salesperson, clerk, call center, training, recruiting, wireless, careers, real estate, pharmaceuticals, restaurant, servers, bartenders, hospitality, hotel, retail, telemarketing, e-commerce, insurance, finance, consulting, mortgage broker, Manager Trainee, Advertising, executive, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo