LightEdge Solutions is developing the IT solutions that will propel businesses forward over the next 10 years. Using a combination of shared and private/dedicated platforms, LightEdge has been successful in offering businesses alternatives that streamline operations, improve reliability and reduce costs.
If you are passionate about creating real solutions that help businesses with cutting-edge technology, want to be challenged to think out of the box and be in a position where you can impact change on a daily basis, then LightEdge can offer you a dynamic corporate environment built on teamwork and personal responsibility.
LightEdge Solutions is looking for a high caliber and driven Account Executive to join our team. You will be working with a group of our current clients on a wide range of areas including networking, security, backup, and desktop virtualization — each solution specifically designed for the customer’s unique situation and environment. The ideal sales person must be a strong relationship builder who takes a very consultative approach to gain a deep understanding of what each client needs to be successful.
We want a high caliber sales professional who has experience selling to and/or managing large numbers of deals simultaneously for existing clients. The Account Executive will represent one of the industry’s broadest product suites including IaaS, private, public and hybrid cloud environments, data center colocation and IT hardware.
This opportunity is extremely entrepreneurial in nature in that you are very much control of your own success and destiny. You must have the ability to constantly build and manage a diverse pipeline of opportunities and projects at all times. If you are someone who thrives in the ever-changing world of technology and desires to work hard with a great team and be financially rewarded, this is an ideal opportunity for you!
- Be a consultative salesperson who is accountable for high activity volume and an active sales funnel
- Partner with our Sales Engineering team to provide best in class solutions for our clients.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Maintain regular contact with customers to understand needs and to identify business opportunities
- Develop and execute a territory strategy and plan within your assigned market
- Ensure follow-up and response to customer needs in a timely manner and maintain disciplined sales administration skills.
- Develop account profiles and individual opportunity strategies and sales plans for each unique client
- Handle all client interactions with the utmost professionalism
- Responsible for updating all sales activities through Salesforce
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in a solution-based selling role and outside territory management
- Experience selling into IT departments, CFOs and any level of business units
- Hunter mentality with proven experience building and successfully managing a pipeline
- Competitive, professional, enthusiastic, independent, confident, persistent, flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated history of consultative selling into C-level contacts
- Ability to handle rejection and stay motivated
- Confident in your ability to consistently deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you
- ROI and Total Cost of Ownership selling experience preferred
- Knowledge of server, storage, colocation, and networking technologies
- Cisco, EMC, Citrix, big data, and/or SaaS experience a plus
With over 20 years in business, LightEdge offers a full stack of best-in-class IT services delivering flexibility, security, and control. Our solutions include premier colocation across seven purpose-built data centers spanning Des Moines, IA, Kansas City, MO, Omaha, NE, Austin, TX, and Raleigh, NC, industry-leading private Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and cloud platforms, and the top global security and compliance measures. Our owned and operated facilities, integrated DR solutions, and premium compliant cloud choices make up a true Hybrid Cloud Solution Center. LightEdge annually undergoes third-party audits for ISO 20000-1, ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI-DSS 3.2, and SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3.
Job Type: Full-time