Who we are:
We are the WOW flavor behind some of your favorite meal experiences. We are the partner to some of the most well-known names in food, food service and retail. You will find our products on fast-casual menus, frozen meals, retail deli, meal kits and RTE bagged salads.
We co-create and supply our partners with hot-cooked products including sauces, cheese sauces, soups, chilis and marinades. Our cold-processed products include dressings, sauces, spreads and batters. And we have a world-class facility dedicated to producing fresh salsas.
We are a fast-growing food organization with 4 production facilities in So Cal and will be expanding to the East Coast.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Service Representative that will report directly to the Customer Success Manager. You will be responsible to interact with customers in order to provide information to inquiries about products, entering orders and ensure customer satisfaction from order and shipment. You will also manage daily complaints from customers.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Interpret warehouse inventory reports and identify problem areas.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Compare disputed products shipped with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
- Order entry and processing, confirming accuracy of pricing, verifying shipping and delivery dates based on transit schedules, including filing, faxing and emailing confirmations.
- Order tracking and reports
Qualifications and Education:
- 2+ years of experience in a Food manufacturing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and resolve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Interpersonal and analytical skills proficiency is desired.
- Collaborate in a team environment.
- Associates Degree in a related field or, substitute qualifying experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location