Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that’s changing millions of lives for the better? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We face resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We’re weird. We hate debt. And we actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. Bottom line: We don’t use debt—period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
RamseyTrusted helps our fans get things done the Ramsey way! We connect our fans to providers they can trust with their biggest life decisions, like buying a home, investing for retirement, getting a will and a lot more. Our team stands for excellence. We intentionally move at the speed of trust so we can serve and celebrate people well. We’re on a mission to create experiences so good that the Ramsey way is the best way!
Our team is looking for a Sr. Level Relationship Manager . That means someone with experience managing big time accounts, and doing it with excellence!
What Winning Looks Like:
Serve as a relationship manager for our large national provider relationships.
- Maintain excellent communication with our key contacts.
- Ability to build strong relationships via video, phone and email. This role is primarily in the office but may require occasional travel.
- Complete meeting agendas, pre-meeting notes, follow up notes and reporting.
- Work closely with the Acquisition Team as they procure new relationships.
- Working closely with our Acquisition Team to provide insight and intel on our relationships.
- Follow up – communicate routinely with our providers to ensure they are maintaining a high service standard with our customers.
- Record-keeping – maintain detailed notes documenting all interaction and activities with our providers.
- Be an expert on our media platforms and be able to make recommendations based off our providers’ business & our fans’ habits.
Skills Needed to Win:
A people-person that is genuinely interested in building relationships and has a proven track record of building large enterprise relationships.
- Collaborative and thrives in a team environment.
- Focused on the details.
- Excellent follow up and communication.
- A strategic thinker that is constantly looking for ways to optimize our relationships and the support that we provide.
- Passionate about developing and implementing processes that help our strategic relationships run more efficiently.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Polished and professional.
- Must be willing to relocate to Nashville, TN
- Understanding of media advertising best practices is preferred
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.