Job ID: 22-214(2)
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda:
The Partner Success Manager works with Barracuda MSP partners managing business relationships to ensure that your partners’ needs and requirements are met. Managing an assigned group of partners, you will check in with them to assure successful implementation of our products, monitor accounts and triage technical and service issues. This role is an outstanding opportunity to learn our business, Cloud technology issues and solid Account Management skills.
Barracuda MSP is on the cutting edge of data security, delivering an exceptional customer experience for its channel partners. Serving over 2000 partners, and nearly 40,000 small businesses, Barracuda MSP is helping to ensure that no small business goes out of business from data loss.
What you'll be working on:
- Build and maintain strong relationships within your assigned partners to retain, grow commitment and provide customer resources when needed.
- Facilitate implementation by providing a one-stop point of contact for the Partner during onboarding.
- Monitor account usage, analyzing patterns to determine whether partners behavior indicates a successful deployment and utilization of Barracuda MSP products.
- Work with Support and Sales to get partners the correct assistance for the issues they present.
- Gather partners technical requirements and feedback on products, channel to Sales, Product and Support groups.
What you bring to the role:
- 5-10 years related experience in a customer relationship management role.
- Strong interest in technology and business.
- Experience working in metrics and process-driven environments.
- Exceptional time management, prioritization and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Salesforce experience helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities