Strategic Sales Executive - Digital Marketing
Phoenix Arizona (Remote possible)
BizIQ Smart Local Digital Marketing with a focus on small business online presence.
We invite you to join the BizIQ Family!
Are you ready to get your foot in the door at the highest rated small business marketing agency in the country?
BizIQ, an Inc 5000 Company, was recently named the 25th fastest growing company in Arizona and the 956th fastest growing company in the United States. We’re experts in the small business local digital marketing industry. Our company is located in the fun and trendy Arcadia District of Phoenix, AZ. (A lot of great restaurants nearby, and conveniently located to the valley freeways)
BizIQ’s Mid-Market Strategic Sales Department is seeking experienced, driven, enthusiastic sales executives with a passion for small businesses and the digital marketing industry. As an integral member of Strategic Mid-Market Sales Team, you’ll get hands-on experience and continued training in the most current digital marketing methodologies, inside sales fundamentals and SEO / PPC best practices.
The ideal candidate for the Strategic Sales Consultant role (SEO or PPC sales) must have advanced phone sales closing skills, exquisite communication, integrity and a passion for helping small businesses. Knowledge of Digital marketing is MUST. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, always evolving, startup-like environment. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, has excellent phone etiquette, pays attention to every detail, works well with others and is able to adapt to changes quickly in a high-pressure sales driven environment.
We will entertain a remote position for this role for an exceptionally qualified candidate OUTSIDE of the Metro-Phoenix area. Digital Marketing sales requirement is the minimum requirement for consideration for this role.
- Make daily calls, emails, and social media outbound outreach to a contact list of prospective, BizIQ Clients and multi-location / national leads
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary prospect contact for all acquisition-related activities
- Execute a consultative sales methodology with a sales cycle that is common for Mid-Market / Enterprise Sales with goal of deployment of BizIQ product suite
- Manage a sales pipeline from Setting your Appointments to Closing your Deals
- Provide prospective clients a detailed overview of BizIQ product suite
- Identify customer needs using a combination of discovery and technology skills
- Overcome sales objections with patience, professionalism, and expertise
- Educate prospective clients on online marketing options that best meet their needs and budget
Your profile and skills requirements:
- College Degree preferred
- In lieu of degree, Minimum 7 years of sales experience (with 5+ years of quota carrying, large national account digital marketing experience)
- Process driven, meticulously organized and self-motivated
- Technically savvy (familiarity with sales automation tools) and specifically skilled using Customer Relationship Management software to manage sales cycles
- Track record of over-achieving (top 10-20% of company)
- Excellent sales fundamentals and methodology
- Able to interact with business decision makers via telephone, email, and social media
- Expert and articulate English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Strong emphasis on attention to detail and time management
- Extremely well organized, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attendance and work ethic
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example. While maintaining a team first attitude
- Technical experience in digital marketing, SEO, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification
- Local search ranking factors knowledge
Benefits of working with BizIQ:
- Competitive salary plus generous commission structure
- 401K with annual employee profit sharing
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Fun, energetic atmosphere
- BizIQ Bucks! - a peer-to-peer internal rewards program
- Espresso machines
- Relaxed and social company culture