Centercode, a B2B provider in the Delta Testing space, is looking to add multiple highly motivated, tech-savvy SDRS to continue to fuel our growth.
As a Centercode SDR you'll help generate a healthy sales pipeline by nurturing, qualifying and engaging leads from our target market. In this position you'll leverage various prospecting techniques/tools with commission awarded based on success of qualified meetings.
This position initially pays a salary commensurate with experience, plus performance bonus and commission.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
- proven work experience as an SDR or similar B2B sales role (1-3 years)
- hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (incl. email, social)
- experience with CRM software and various prospecting tools
- exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- self-motivation with strong organizational skills
- an ability to deliver engaging and convincing presentations
- an understanding of sales performance metrics
- a desire to meet and/or exceed individual, team, and company goals
- an enthusiasm and drive to learn about new technologies and businesses
- previously worked in a fast-paced environment
In this position you'll:
- nurture and respond to inbound leads and schedule qualifying calls, meeting or exceeding monthly sales qualified opportunities goals
- hit determined targets of interactions per prospect and percentage of opportunities from marketing qualified leads
- consistently achieve individual and team monthly, quarterly, and annual sales development quotas
- Own leads from identifying the target prospect, qualification, and meeting attendance, and continuously nurture prior leads
- Create and manage the lead pipeline using Centercode sales tools, doing the necessary research to increase number of meetings attended
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the sales team and across customer and product-related functions, such as marketing and product management
- Develop messaging alignment with marketing on campaigns, and provide insights and suggestions for refining them
- Learn and understand Centercode’s products, services, audience, value proposition, competitive positioning, differentiators, use cases, case studies, sales process, systems, and tools
To get hired at Centercode, you MUST be:
- a highly skilled communicator (in English; both written and spoken)
- a critical thinker; capable of mapping out complex ideas on a whiteboard
- passionate about emerging technology (we're a tech company first)
- a self-starter who doesn't need micromanaging
- good-humored and able to roll with the punches
- career-oriented and actively looking to increase your responsibilities
- willing to admit when you screw up (it happens to the best of us)
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a growing and highly innovative tech company
- We value productivity over long hours.
- We offer a unique, exciting, and energetic work environment
- We're considering both local (in Laguna Hills, CA) and remote candidates
- We're not open to working with recruiters on this role
- We're not taking calls regarding this position
** Like most companies, we're rolling with the COVID-punches and temporarily working from our homes, leveraging technology (Slack, Zoom, etc.) to our advantage.
Douglas Adams once said "Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet." We saw this truth as an opportunity to increase the positive impact of technology on people's lives. We're actively achieving this rewarding goal while doing very well and having a lot of fun along the way. We're looking for enthusiastic, like-minded people who are equally passionate about achieving this goal.