Job Description: Sales VP, Director
Territory: USA, Canada
Goal: Grow telecommunications CPE sales 10x over the next 36 months through channels and direct sales to Internet Service Providers of all sizes.
Tools: established deployments of CPE and global scale of components pipeline for a compelling portfolio of on-the-shelf products.
Compensation: guaranteed base with competitive benefits. Flexible incentive for successful results.
Ideal candidate: Kaon is an entrepreneurial, aggressive company that is looking for a Sales Director or Sales VP with a like mind. Breaking into the USA market with a global supplier will take patience, tenacity, relationships, and trust. The ideal candidate will thrive through transparency and working toward a mutual win.
Required: Kaon’s new Sales Director / Sales VP will provide clear, consistent, transparent guidance on a regular basis to Kaon’s product and technology teams. As a customer advocate, you will work with a local technical and rotating staff from Korea to ensure that customer requirements are understood and expectations are met or exceeded. As a local leader, you will work with customers and Kaon marketing resources to elevate the Kaon brand and introduce Kaon to the industry.
FAE (Technical Sales and Support Specialist)
- Field support issue ingest and triage
- Hand off to channel Tier 1 support or provide Tier 1 support to direct customers
- Maintain and grow Direct customer Tier 1 support portal
- Prioritization and reporting of outstanding issues (customer-facing and internal)
- Daily status reporting for high-visibility / high-impact issues
- Coordination of off-shore and rotating visiting staff
- Management of local labs
- Inventory of samples
- Release management
- QA for USA market requirements – product level
- Management of trade show technology and logistics
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $200,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Broadband Sales: 10 years (Preferred)