We care, for the children and families we serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset. Feel valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need to connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of recognition.
Responsible for growing our sales funnel via developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. To be successful as an inside sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive, motivated, well-spoken, and receptive.
Essential Functions/Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Creating reports and managing CRM projects.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Meet/exceed the customer’s (internal and external) expectations by understanding, anticipating, and meeting customer needs. Exhibit proactive communication; act and think with the customers in mind.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and energetic with customers, co-workers, managers, and visitors. Promote and project a positive company image; treats others with courtesy and respect.
- Assists with other duties as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- BA/BS with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales or business administration preferred.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency CRM software such as DealCloud or Salesforce.com.