OWP Engines is looking for an experienced Parts & Service Sales Representative in the Galt, CA region. In this position you will be responsible for the overall sales profitability and increasing service labor market share of the assigned territory by promoting department sales and service offerings.
This position pays a base salary, plus commission.
OWP Engines is a leading manufacturer of quality service vehicles, commercial power generation equipment, and leading distributor of high-performance diesel and gas engines for many applications and industries.
OWP Engines offers a competitive total compensation plan which includes a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account participation, Paid Time Off (“PTO”), as well as company-paid holidays, and a generous 401K match program.
What you will do:
- Manage territorial development by effectively communicating our service, products and support to applicable businesses.
- Generate new sales opportunities by identifying new target accounts in assigned territory.
- Generate written quotes and follow through on customer needs and assist customers in obtaining the lowest operating cost by offering cost effective repair solutions.
- Utilize OWP Engines marketing promotions and literature to educate and train customers on OWP Engines solutions and parts offerings.
- Assist in the development of new Parts and Service merchandising programs.
- Partner with Branch manager to ensure all service requests, repairs and parts orders are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Utilize CRM system to schedule, record and report on all customer visits.
- Submit all reports according to internal process and procedures
- Maintain industry knowledge of competitor’s product offerings and price structures.
- Research and stay up to date on local business projects and trends in the assigned territory.
- Communicate potential Vehicle, Generator, Engine or pump business leads to Regional Sales Managers.
- Travel required - up to 90%.
What we need from you:
- Comfortable working in a sales/consultant position
- Proven sales growth track record working with regional sales force
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Computer proficient, including MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM system preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Bachelor degree or at least 5 years of successful relevant work experience – Industrial/Heavy equipment field required
- Traditional work schedule to include occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet business needs.
Yaculta Companies shall abide by the requirements of 40 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a).
Yaculta Companies will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Yaculta Companies will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Yaculta Companies will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because he or she is a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran (hereinafter collectively referred to as “protected veteran(s)”) in regard to any position for which the employee or applicant for employment is qualified.
Yaculta Companies will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of physical or mental disability in regard to any position for which the employee or applicant for employment is qualified.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)