About The Position
Waycare is shaping the future of city mobility, enabling cities to take full control of their roads by providing AI-driven mobility solutions for smart cities. Waycare's platform enables municipalities to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation modes, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city's roads.
WORKING AT WAYCARE:
When you Join Waycare, you’ll become an integral part of Waycare’s mission to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems: traffic safety and the future of city mobility.
As a fast-paced, fast-growing startup, opportunities will continuously present themselves to you, and it is up to you to grab them with two hands. We believe in a full meritocracy, with a competitive salary, an open work environment, and relentless determination to bring meaningful value to our customers.
About the Position:
Waycare is looking for an experienced, hands-on, Technical Customer Success Manager to join our team! The TCSM is responsible for ensuring that customers are successful with all facets of Waycare products. The TCSM will facilitate in formatting the data required for account creation according to procedures and technical requirements. The TCSM responds to and resolves customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner. The TCSM works directly with the customers during all post-sales phases of the customer’s life cycle, and during that time builds deep professional relationships throughout the customer’s organization. The TCSM is highly motivated to ensure their customers' success and excited about promoting success and growth within a start-up environment.
- Account Management – You will be expected to conduct recurring calls with customers, conduct site visits, and be the point of contact for the customer’s needs from deployment through to renewal.
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, research, and resolve questions and issues within our products. ; Collaborate with other associates and resources required to resolve issues. ; Consistently provide status updates for active issues for both the customer and internal associates
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product functionality or system issues; gather pertinent details from customers to properly assess and respond with action plan/resolution.
- Effectively manage and prioritize customer issues; identify and escalate critical issues with clear, concise, and systematic process documentation.
- Work with internal teams in the account creation process, taking part in datasets formatting.
- Strategic Technical Advisor – evaluate a customer’s current business needs/drivers then provide guidance on how best the customers can leverage the Waycare solution.
- Knowledge Building/Updating – You will be expected to write self-help wiki articles and take part in creating and delivering product updates.
- Create and deliver effective onsite and web-based training and best practice presentations to both the customers as well as the internal team.
- Assist in managing or leading special projects as needed; Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Customer-Centric – Customer comes first
- Drive to problem-solving, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that focus on concise and informative content for internal and external customer audiences
- Demonstrates communication knowledge and possesses appropriate soft skills for ongoing relationship management.
- Experience developing strategies that drive success through delivering value and insight tailored to each unique customer
- Available for up to 50% travel, upon request
- Independent and work well in a multinational company with availability for flexible working hours
Education, Experience, and Required Training :
- B.S. or B.A. required
- 4+ years of experience in customer service related roles for a Saas platform product, troubleshooting web applications
- Technical Background working with CSS, CSV, Excel, DB,geojson/JSON queries a plus
- Prior Zendesk experience is a plus