UpKeep is the top-rated maintenance management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities, equipment, and work orders. We empower over 3,000 customers in 60 countries by providing mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, and enterprise integrations. Our innovative cloud-based application is making work easier and safer for deskless technicians, while improving asset reliability and operational efficiency for business in many fast-growing industries.
We're a Series B tech startup with 100+ team members across the US. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" years in row by fostering a diverse, inclusive, and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote or remote-hybrid from our Los Angeles HQ.
We are only accepting applications from candidates living in the following states: *
California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Idaho, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Florida, & Hawaii
What you'll do:
- Reporting to the CMO, you will execute new go-to-market strategies in collaboration with Product, Sales, and Customer Success
- Drive launch strategies and the marketing efforts to support GTM delivery and engagement
- Be a strategic partner to the sales organization— helping to define and communicate value proposition and competitive positioning to target customer segments
- Track efforts of product launches, and strategize how to achieve key SaaS metrics in an agile environment
- Oversee the development of GTM collateral and competitive intelligence information to enable sales and business development
- Understand market trends and competitors that enable your team to develop differentiated marketing strategies and inform product decisions to increase market presence and penetration
- Lead a team of PMMs tasked with creating content and compelling messages across various marketing channels
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of SaaS product marketing management experience
- Experience driving enterprise software product launches
- Experience working directly with sales enablement and customer facing executives
- Experience managing a team of PMMs
- Ability to define, collect, and analyze SaaS metrics that will guide business and GTM decisions
- You have a true curiosity around customer personas, challenges, and behaviors
- You can identify innovative ways to deliver content, rally people behind your vision, and motivate cross-departmental collaboration in an effort to successfully launch a campaign
- Experience in multiple market segments and GTM motions (product-led, SMB, Mid Market, Enterprise), with a solid understanding of how each works together
- Field Service, Deskless Workforce, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, Enterprise Asset Management experience is a plus
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
The Company: *
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the workflow and productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014 while living in his parent's garage.
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors are modernizing the way thousands of businesses around the world maintain their facilities and equipment. Customers love UpKeep's mobile-first application because it gives them the ability to manage work orders on the go. We're replacing tedious paperwork and cumbersome spreadsheets so technicians can focus on the work that matters most.
UpKeep is a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) softwaregeared for technicians in industries like manufacturing, healthcare, food production, transportation, fitness, education, hospitality, government, utilities, and construction. We've raised $50 million in VC funding following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. With over 1,500 positive customer reviews, we are rated #1 on Gartner, G2, and Capterra. We're also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate is discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
Visit our website to learn more:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds._
Job Type: Full-time