It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
What You'll Be Doing
- Overseeing and nurturing a wide range of strategically driven partnership programmes, from their initial conception and successful execution, defining and tracking their success, through to building out and pitching of future programmes.
- Acting as Vidsy’s key point of contact for all major platforms, forming meaningful, commercially valuable partnerships that can be translated into mutually beneficial programmes and workshops.
- Defining overall success within partnerships, delivering data and insights around our partners and the work we do with them, and communicating performance metrics and relevant updates through to Vidsy’s C-Suite.
- Driving additional marketing and PR opportunities with Partners e.g. Case Studies, Events, Collaborations and so on.
- Staying on top of trends within the creative space, the social space, and within Vidsy’s very own product suite - constantly knowing what’s around the next corner!
- Working alongside internal Teams - particularly our Commercial & Sales Teams - to drive knowledge-sharing initiatives and new business referrals and opportunities from our platforms.
- Being an ambassador for Vidsy with all partners to cement their long term intent to work with Vidsy for the years to come!
- 6+ years of proven experience working in Business Development, Partnerships, and/or Account Management.
- Direct experience working with major social platforms, and proven experience within sales / business development.
- Proven ability to work alongside, communicate with, and pitch to major key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including C-Suite and Executives.
- Deep experience, interest and knowledge of the advertising & social space.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to work autonomously in a StartUp environment.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
For our New York and California based Teams our hubs will be NYC and LA, meaning we welcome applications from across those respective States, as long as you're open to travel into your regional hub, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.