As a Sales Engineer at Lifesize, the work you do is critical to our success.
You will lead the technical relationship with our clients as a subject matter expert. Build an in-depth understanding of each customer’s vision, then architect their desired solution. You will be as comfortable presenting to C-level executives as you are whiteboarding integrations with developers and guiding them on the use of our APIs.
Our solutions are under rapid development, and our technology and industry change quickly. We are looking for clever candidates who show they can adapt and learn new technologies and techniques quickly and grow as our company grows.
You will have an ongoing relationship with customers to research requirements, resolve technical roadblocks, and maintain a constant point of contact during the sales and implementation processes. In addition to customers, you will interact with partners, channels, and distributors to ensure smooth product evaluations, solution definition, and sales success.
Your goal is progress sales opportunities as the trusted technical advisor.
Responsibilities & Scope:
- Go-to technical expert for our portfolio of products and solutions
- Evangelist who will continue to explore the art-of-the-possible with our solutions
- Support business development activity
- Walk clients and prospects through solutions via demos, workshops and presentations
- Outline how our applications deliver customer experience transformation and business value
- Lead technology-focused discovery sessions with clients at all levels
- Fully understand customer’s current environment, business processes, and vision
- Plan, lead, and integrate proof of concept projects and trials
- Provide handover documentation, such as Discovery documents and Statements of Work, to ensure a smooth transition to downstream teams
- Define and enable integrations and partnerships that can enhance our solutions
- Support implementations
- Experience in enterprise-level technical pre-sales or solutions architect role
- Self-motivated and personable with exceptional initiative and a clever approach to problem-solving
- Experience working in some of the following areas, VOIP, SIP, CPaaS (such as Twilio), Messaging apps/SDKs, Carrier Infrastructure, networking and security
- Expertise with cloud platforms (esp. AWS) and cloud application architecture
- Basic programming ability in Web-based technologies
- Outgoing, energetic, and a relationship-builder
- Desire to become a highly value-able and respected member of a growing team
- Passionate about building a company.
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complementary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com.
For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Job Type: Full-time