Have a direct impact
The CareerStep division at Carrus is looking for self-motivated, and experienced sales professionals with a mission to change people's lives. The perfect candidate enjoys exceeding metrics and has had proven success breaking records in their previous positions.
You love seeing your name at the top of the leaderboard!
This individual consistently follows a sales cadence to provide our learners with an opportunity to get certified in an entry level position within the healthcare industry. You always own your number and enjoy the thrill of a close!
$21/hr first 4 pay periods of ramp up
Average OTE $110k-$120k
Top Performers: $150k+
A day in the life
30% Pipeline Management
- Receiving warm inbound leads from our sales development team
- Effective follow up with learners
- Make outbound calls to warm leads in your pipeline
- Call scheduled consultations for interested learners
- Follow the CareerStep pipeline management strategy
70% Conducting Sales Consultations and Transactions
- Conduct question based consultations
- Guide learners through the enrollment process
- Overcome objections using CareerStep solutions
100% Always Effective Selling
- Master the DNAS sales methodology and framework
- Achieve daily,weekly, and monthly quota commitments
- Understand and effectively relay program information to learners
- Motivate learners to change their lives
What youll need
- College degree or equivalent or 3 to 5 yrs related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Drive Results: You are self-driven, motivated and results oriented. You have a tenacious hunger to earn business and hit your commitment .
Action Oriented: You arent afraid to dive in feet first and keep your activity high - no hand holding required
Persuasiveness: Ability to speak confidently and effectively with potential learners of all levels
- Proficient in Salesforce
- LMS - have experience selling or working with an LMS system
- Previous experience working with leads/pipeline
- Experience working in a B2C environment
- Insurance: Vision, Medical, Dental
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Self-managed PTO
- Work from home options - we reward our top performers!
We help people improve their lives and advance their careers through exceptional, online healthcare learning. Our two training and continuing education solutions, CareerStep and CareerCert, are designed to meet the distinct needs of future and current healthcare workers.
CareerStep provides online healthcare training for people who are training for their first jobs in the field, working to advance their careers, or educating classrooms of potential professionals. CareerStep programs are user-friendly and accredited, so learners can quickly gain the knowledge they need to start improving peoples lives (beginning with their own).
Through accredited courses and comprehensive programs, CareerCert helps practicing healthcare professionals close skill gaps, obtain certification and licensing, and stay up to date on the latest and best treatments and techniques. CareerCert is raising the level of professional learningfor the health of patients, for the health of careers.
Haven't heard of us yet? You will! Check us out at Carruslearn.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- B2C sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations