Senior ITSM Process Manager
Monday, July 19, 2021
AvidXchange is the industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market businesses. Founded in the year 2000, AvidXchange processes over $140 billion transactions annually across its network of more than 600,000 suppliers, transforming the way 6,000 customers in North America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. with 1,400 employees supporting customers across seven office locations. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game”, “Passion about Customer Success”, “Win as a Team”, “Play to our Strengths”, and “Have a Blast”. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Come join the team!
- Provide strategic oversight and leadership direction for multiple ITIL processes utilizing the ITIL framework.
- Lead review and governance to the ITSM tool team for multiple ITIL processes to ensure alignment and data quality.
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Influence and persuade leadership to deliver best-practice operational processes.
- Support all training activities of managed processes.
- Govern reporting of ITIL process metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and perform in-depth analysis.
- Meet on a regular basis with senior cross-functional leaders to ensure positive ITSM value and overall satisfaction while identifying improvement opportunities.
- Interact with cross-functional leaders to ensure optimal Service operation and performance occurs.
- Effectively communicate to cross-functional senior leaders to deliver appropriate messages on service management maturity and performance against objectives.
- Ensure team focus on Internal and External Customer Experience to deliver to customer expectations.
- Collaborate with ITSM teammates to deliver best practices for Customer Experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive continual service improvements across the organization.
- Deliver quarterly and annual planning for ITIL processes.
- Mentor and coach teammates within the ITSM group to build leadership skills and opportunities.
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation for major incidents
- 5+ years IT and business/industry work experience
- 3+ years of ITIL processes design role
- 2+ years Agile experience
- Knowledge of ITSM supporting tool as well as integration best practices
- Experience with advanced reporting tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Servant leadership mindset dedicated to maintaining a culture of self-organization and self-accountability
- Thorough understandings of ITIL and ITSM to enable appropriate adoption/adaptation to the AvidXchange environment
- Consistent demonstrated ability to lead and persuade others
- Confident and appropriate executive-level presentation skills
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification preferred
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family
- Job Function
IT Business Systems Analysis
- Pay Type
- Employment Indicator