- Directs and supervises assigned sales account managers who primarily sell on customer premises generate existing and/or new sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/ services /systems/ solutions to ensure achievement of both unit and revenue objectives for customers.
- Formulates sales plan for teams assigned accounts and provides tactical input to leadership.
- Provides input for sales strategies for region.
- Participates in the assignment of territories and accounts to Sales Representatives.
- Collaborates in planning sales strategy and training sales team in implementing plans.
- Provides expertise and consultation to assist with difficult customer problems and participates in important negotiations with key customers and supports large account sales.
- Spends a majority of the time in the field. Requires organizational and technical knowledge sufficient to resolve complex customer problems.
- Territory may be defined by geography, product, channel or specific accounts. Requires extensive knowledge of engineering and complex aspects of Company products and service.
- Manages the work efforts of individual contributor direct reports and influences the hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
- Responsible for coaching and developing direct report subordinates.
- Three to five years successful sales management experience preferably in the wireless, data and/or telecommunications industry with a proven record of accomplishment in meeting quota and solution selling/account management.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Decision making and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong negotiation skills, confidently and aggressively seeks new business.
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record, current auto insurance and reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market.
- BA/BS in Business.
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions.
- Ability to present professional image of self and Company.
- Ability to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off. We also provide 50% employee discount on:
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket), U-verse TV
Ready to transform the speed of business? Apply today.