Summary: Bravent has a client located in Rochester New York who seeks a dynamic, self-motivated, skilled, organized Vice-President ofSales & Marketing to manage all brands, and sales deployment. You will be responsible for developing and overseeing the strategic sales and marketing plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities include: The ideal Vice-President of Sales & Marketing candidate will be a proven leader with in-depth sales and marketing experience and a true passion to drive aggressive sales growth. You must have exceptional project management skills, a record of building high performance teams and outstanding relationships with internal and external customers, and the ability to develop and optimize the unit’s sales pipeline and process. A strong work ethic with proactive communication skills that encourages courageous conversations and trust are essential for this position.
As an executive of the company, this person is expected to be a tech-centric thinker who will create innovative solutions to achieve maximum sales, profitability, and efficiency.
Vice-President of Sales & Marketing specific responsibilities include:
- Business unit and market development,
- Develop and implement sales growth strategies,
- Sales management including:
- Manage market research and pricing strategies,
- Strategic direction for promotion and advertising, sales growth, and customer satisfaction,
- Manage pricing and discount strategies to optimize market share and profitability,
- Manage short- and long-term sales and marketing plans,
- Oversee the Sales (B-B, B-C, and Wholesale), Marketing, and Customer Service team members’ daily activity and development,
- Bring on new customers and close large deals,
- Revenue and expense budgeting for the business unit.
What we’re looking for in a Vice-President of Sales & Marketing candidate:
- 5+ years’ of demonstrated success supporting a senior level/leadership Sales & Marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Technologically savvy – experience in Sales & Marketing automation including CRM and AI campaigns, Microsoft Dynamics (ERP), Microsoft 365 and Power BI
- Experience working for a smaller organization with a blend of tactical and higher-level sales leadership responsibilities.
- Professional verbal and written communication style with the ability to interface at all levels of the organization as well as externally with our clients and vendors.
- Service-oriented and collaborative – team player, willing to help anywhere needed with the ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills; especially data analytics
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Approximately 25% domestic travel will be expected.
- Agriculture industry experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales & Marketing Leadership: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location