Diagnostic Imaging Specialist
Thursday, August 19, 2021
Touchstone Medical Imaging is seeking an experienced, dynamic Sales professional to join our team as a Sales Executive covering the Sugar Land, TX area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is focused on patient care and physician service, and strives to be a leader in the medical community.
The USRS Sales Executive position is responsible for meeting and exceeding territory sales goals by using strategic sales tactics while performing face to face sales calls. This position will primarily focus on growing referral volume to USRS Outpatient Imaging Centers within a specific sales territory. Selling skills and business planning ability is critical. Successful incumbent should be a flexible thinker who is able to produce results in an ever changing fast paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships with referring physicians, nurses, and medical assistants to promote USRS imaging services
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the outpatient radiology industry its services and the local competition within a specific market
- Development of weekly call routing plans and quarterly business plans
- Leverage the USRS CRM system and business intelligence tools to inform targeting and resource allocation
- Execution of USRS marketing strategy
- Management of monthly promotional budget and marketing collateral
- Partner with operations team at specific USRS imaging centers to ensure customer satisfaction and inform regional sales strategies
- Understand and uphold all corporate compliance policies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; advanced level degree or related certification preferred
- Two (2) years of direct outside sales experience preferably in a healthcare related field
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven success using selling skills to influence and generate results
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working in a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Demonstrated ability to learn and willingness to accept coaching
- Basic competencies in working with MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Pharmacy Plans
- 401(k) with Employer Contribution
- Paid Short-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation Time
- PTO Accrual Beginning Day 1
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
Touchstone Medical Imaging, LLC is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging services in the United States. With offices in Plano, TX, Touchstone owns and operates diagnostic imaging facilities nationwide. The imaging facilities provide a wide range of imaging services in a comfortable, service oriented outpatient environment.
U.S. Radiology Specialists is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type