Turn 5 is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce retailers in the Greater Philadelphia area. Best known for our award-winning e-commerce platforms, AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com and AmericanTrucks.com, we’ve been engaging car enthusiasts with exceptional products, services, and experiences since 2004.
Our purpose, however, extends beyond selling car parts. We have a commitment to creating meaningful customer experiences at every step of their journey. Whether it’s supplying a unique product that customizes the look and feel of their ride, providing thousands of educational videos for the DIYer or leveraging user-generated content to inspire even the most experienced owner, we are obsessed with ensuring we reach as many like-minded gearheads across the globe.
We’ve grown by leaps and bounds and with no slowdown in sight, we need a Sales Representative to work on the front lines by partnering with our customers on the selection of the best accessories to build their dream rides. We know that our continued success requires a commitment to exceeding customer expectations and it will be up to you to deliver on that promise every day.
On our team, you will be challenged to work strategically and tactically across the entire sales cycle. One minute you might be taking an inbound call from a first-time buyer to discuss truck lift kits, the next minute supporting a regular customer through the return of a Jeep top, and the next recommending an add on Mustang accessory to take a true enthusiast’s mod from out of this world to badass. Regardless of the task, it’s critical you have strong situational awareness and EQ as you’ll need to display a professional and courteous demeanor when handling a variety of customer calls and do so in a prompt and efficient manner.
Our sales reps start at $15/hr. plus a generous bonus program valued at nearly $20K a year all while working from home. We also have a world class training program to help you succeed and defined career paths so you can continue to grow.
Full-time & part-time opportunities to work 100% from HOME with weekly pay!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:30a-6:30p Saturday 8:30-5:30 EST $16/hr
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30a-5:30p EST $16/hr
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 1:30p-10:30p Saturday 1pm-9p EST $16/hr
Sunday 10:30a-7:30p Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 11:30a-8:30p EST $16/hr
Year 1 is going to be about:
- Taking incoming calls from customers who are interested in placing orders, have product questions, and/or interested in returning or exchanging product
- Using traditional sales techniques to drive sales and build rapport with customers to create a loyal customer base and recurring business
- Listening to the customers goals to leverage one accessory category to make recommendations and sales for corresponding mods
- Making outbound calls to existing customers to follow up on sales quotes and close the sale
- Leveraging opportunities provided by programs such as text, email leads, and appointment scheduling tools to maximize sales opportunities and earnings potential
We can’t skip over some of the specific skills and experience we know are a “must” to be successful. So, we need you to have:
- A high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong interest in acquiring automotive knowledge to an enthusiast level in muscle cars, foreign and domestic trucks, and Jeeps. Previous automotive experience or industry knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in computer keyboarding and internet skills -i.e., Microsoft Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with difficult customers
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Due to this position being 100% work from home candidates will need to have a computer and internet access to qualify.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Please describe your knowledge of the auto industry. Have you ever made modifications to your own car?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Inside sales: 3 years (Required)
- Multiple locations